Chapter 10: "This is your punishment, baby."

Jimin POV

No.

Its not my fault.

'Come on Jimin! You know that its your fault so don't blame the other for the mistakes that you did.'

But I did it for the sake of mom.

'But that's wrong! And you know it Jimin.'

"STOP!" I shut my eyes and cover my ears to stop the voices in my head.

Someone shook me and grab both my hands, saying something but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I slowly opened my eyes but I couldn't see the person clearly then in a blink of eyes, he was gone. I look surrounding me and everything was in a slow motion. What's happening? Am I going crazy?

"Jimin..."

I know that voice.

"Why did you do it? Why are you lying to me?"

Where is he? I turn around but see no one.

"W-why Jimin...? I'm your friend right?"

He was crying. I didn't realise I was crying too. I keep on searching for his figure but none.

"J-Jungkook, I'm sorry!" My voice broke as tears keep on flowing down.

"Liar! Liar! Liar!"

"No I'm not!" I yelled and my head started to hurt. I was clenching hard the knife in my grasp.

"Baby, where ar- Babe! What the fuck are you doing?!"

I opened my eyes when the voices are no longer here and saw my boyfriend approached me, kneeling in front of me with a worried expression. "Hey Jimin, look at me."

I look at him straight on the eyes and slowly he took the knife off from my grasp. To my surprised, my palm was covered with a red stain.

'Did I just did this...?'

"Babe, tell me what's wrong?"

"I-Its not my fault! I-I... Y-yoongi-"

"Baby, is there something bothering you? If there is something, you tell me maybe I can help you. I don't want to see you suffering like this." He yanked away my hair that covered with sweats gently as he caressing my cheek.

Suddenly, the feeling of guilty overwhelmed me once again. The tears started to rolled down again and I cry, my hands began shaking uncontrollable.

He bring me close to him and hug me on his chest, shushed me as I cannot stop myself from trembling so hard.

"Shh baby... Everything's gonna be fine. I promise." He kiss my head as he whispered soothing words to me.

That words. Feels like it just hit me so hard making me even more crying. No, its not gonna be fine. Never be alright. Its my fault. I made the deal with him and it's a big mistake.

He's right. I'm a worse friend and a liar person.

*******

Jungkook was sitting at the end of the dining table while played with his food totally uninterested. He feel uncomfortable with the stares who is belonged to the man that sitting in front of him with a glass of wine in between his finger.

He cleared his throat, "Stop staring at me."

"Why babyboy? Is it because I'm too sexually attractive to you?"

'Fuck you! Arghhhhh you drive me nuts Kim Fucking Taehyung! Can you hear me?! I hate you!'

Jungkook had a sudden urge to scream at him right now but he control himself. He just gripped the fork tightly and glare at him.

"You know what Taehyung, lets just stop this game and fucking let me go. I promise I'll never tell anyone about this and you need to continue with the therapy. Its for the best."

He put his glass of wine on the table but his gaze still on Jungkook, never leave him. "Okay then."

It shocks him when he simply say 'okay' just like that.

"But..." Taehyung trailed off as he clap his hand twice. Not long after that, there's a maid came in through the open huge door with a tray. She was walking and stop next to Jungkook and gave him the milk which he gladly took it from her with a confusion written on his face. She left after that without saying any word.

"Drink it."

"Why you give me this? I'm 21 not 5."

"You want to leave right? So be a good boy and drink that milk."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said in a bored tone before drinking the milk. With the one last drop, he push it to the table as he wipe his mouth with the napkin.

"Satisfied?" He crossed his arms arrogantly.

Taehyung smirk. "Very."

All of a sudden, he feels hot and his lower abdomen hurt. He fanned himself to cool down.

'I feels weird.'

His eyes searching for the air-conditioner but as he found it, he look at the number. It was 16°C!

His breath rising rapidly as he touch his thigh sometimes he grip it. He tried to standing up, holding the edge of the table to keep him on his balance but failed as he fell on the floor.

While Taehyung take the napkin and wipe his mouth, he stood up with his hands in his pocket, making his way to Jungkook who is now suffering in pain.

"T-taehyung... W-what did y- Argh- What did y-you give m-me...?" He cough as he continuosly touched his thigh dangerously near to his lower abdomen.

He shrugged. " Just a little bit of..." He took out the pill bottle and he read it aloud. "It's a 'Desire Stimulant'. If you take one pill, it will be lasted in 24hours. Emm where's the fun in there if I gave you one, right baby? Don't worry babyboy, I put 3 pills in your milk."

The tears started to trickled down on his cheek as he couldn't release. He felt a surge of a strong desire when he look at him. With a weak body, he grab Taehyung's leg with his hands along with his body trembling with rage.

"T-taehyung..."

Jungkook couldn't think of anything because of his condition right now. His mind went wild and without him realised, he was touching his bulge through the jeans. All he want is to cum.

Unfortunately, he felt a cold metal touching his both wrist.

Handcuff.

"Ta-taehyung... Please d-don't..." He begged him. He tried to escape the handcuff but he feels like he lost his energy. His muscle feels tightening.

Taehyung bring Jungkook chin closer to his face. Their breath were mixed perfectly hitting each other faces. He could see that Taehyung eyes were filled with lust.

With his raspy, husky voice, he whispered, "This is your punishment baby."

The shiver running down his spine as he close his eyes, moaning in pleasure just by hearing his deep husky voice.

"Bring him to my room."

The two bodyguard carefully take Jungkook from the floor. Way too careful because everything that inside this house are his property. Including Jungkook.

"Oh, don't forget to lock the door."

*******

Wow so boring.

Promise guys next chapter will be smut. And I'll try to make it wow so you guys didn't get bored.

P/s: "Desire stimulant". I don't know if that even exist. If its wrong, please do tell me!

Yup that's all and enjoy. I love you and I love you.

Your lovely,
-Annastasia Adam