Chapter 5: "Can I kiss you?"

Jungkook POV

No.

No no no.

This can't be.

Did they already...?

Hell no!

"You can stop that horny staring right now, continue later when I'm not here."

I turned my attention fully to this smol dick beside me. He was smirking at me. How can dick smirk?

"Now since you here... I take a leave right now. Dr.Jeon~" Still with that stupid smirk on his face before walking out, closing the door behind him.

How did he know I'm working here?

"I told him."

Did I said it out loud?

"Yes babyboy."

I look at him and saw him already staring at me. I cover myself quickly before he can see the pink tinted on my cheeks but it was too late. He chuckles and I felt someone running his thumb on both of my hands. So smooth. He removed my both palm from covering my face. Quickly I looked away but he lift my chin so our eyes met. He staring at me with his beautiful eyes. Behind his eyes I can see the sadness but he is really good at hiding it. Why is he sad? I hope I can remove those sadness and replace it with happiness. I don't know what is wrong with me but I think I-

"Why are run away, baby?" He said with his husky voice.

Oh. He was talking about yesterday.

When I didn't answer, he started to caressing my cheeks with his thumb smoothly, calming me. I closed my eyes. If this is a dream please don't let it end.

He sigh, leaning his head with mine. I took an opportunity to study his facial once I open my eyes. He look so charming, calm... Everything about him is so beautiful. I was caught on guard when he lean more closer, our lips almost touching. His breath hitting my face. My palm relaxing on where his heart at, I can feel his heart beating fast just like mine.

Still closing his eyes like he was afraid that this is all just a dream. But me, even if it is just a dream, I don't want to miss out looking at his beautiful angel face. God, I don't want to end this moment.

His thumb fell on my lips and he opened his eyes slowly and lock with mine. We were like that for a moment.

He sigh, "Babyboy?"

"Yes...?" I gulped waiting for him to continue.

"Can I- C-can- Oh god..." He cursing under his breath. What is he trying to say?

He took a deep breath before lock his eyes once again with me.

"What do-"

"Can I kiss you baby? I mean it's not a long one, just a peck. No I want a long one, you know like we make out or something but I don't want to creep you out so we just- Emm I just want to kiss you. No! I mean yes! I-"

Chup!

"Wha-"

Chup!

He looks cute when he stuttered so I kiss his cheek to shut him up.

"Jungkook..."

I grinned and hug him. His body tense but relax after he hugs me back. I guess he was surprised of my action just like me. I don't know what happen to me but when I'm with him, I randomly do something that I never do to anyone not even with any girls. With girls, all I feel is lust but with him, I feel like I want to make him happy and make him feel...loved?