Chapter 12: "They told me to fuck you."

Taehyung POV

Its been 3 days.

18 hours.

29 minutes.

52 seconds.

I don't know what is wrong with me. Ever since the last three days I had sex with him, I feel something bugging me and I don't know what it is. Maybe because of that words? No! I don't care if he fucking thank me or what. He's just my toy.

'YOU ARE WEAK, TAEHYUNG. YOU ARE SO WEAK JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER.'

Ugh I hate this voices. I'm not fucking weak. So get out from my head.

'YOU ARE SO STUPID, TAEHYUNG. SO EASILY TO FALL IN LOVE LIKE COMPLETELY AN IDIOT. DONT LET THAT TAKE CONTROL OF YOU.'

"Fucking stop it, I said." My fists clench slowly untill my knuckles were white.

'BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID HE WILL WALK AWAY FROM YOU JUST LIKE THE OTHER BECAUSE OF WHAT? OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOURE NOTHING BUT PSYCHO.'

"Get out from my head!" I kick the seat and throw everything that lay on my desk. The papers were flew away in different direction but I couldn't care less. I screamed and start to punch the wall.

"Fucking. Get. Out. From. My. Head!" I shouted to the voices and keep on slamming my fists on the wall till there's a crack on it. I think I saw the red stain.

Then I walked over to my desk and hang my head low down looking at the table that made of the wooden and crystal like it is the most interesting thing to see at this moment. I could feel they were burning all over my body and all of a sudden it slowly fades away. My heartbeat becomes steady after I keep on saying this one word all over again.

"Jungkook."

Maybe I'm wrong about the 'toy' part.

*******

Jungkook POV

I was in this room for the three days straight, hugging my knees, not even once leave this seat and not even say a word. It is indeed uncomfortable because my butt was hurt like a hell but I don't care as long as I don't want to see that face which I didn't. He fuck me on the first day and the other day, he throw me. And it made me angry and suffering that I had to jerk off for those fucking 72hours but at the same time relief that he leave me in here alone. I dont know where he is. I hope he already dead.

They gave me a tray of food everyday but I just couldn't touch it. I'm not even hungry. They gave me the towel and bathrobe and all of my things except for my phone. All I did was watching these white ceiling and began to wonder, what did I do to deserve this?

While I keep on thinking about that, desperately I fought back the tears from escaping again. I sniffed as I tightly grip my chest because it starting to get hurt. I didn't ask for this. I didn't. Why do god hate me so much.

"Mr.Kim?"

I tilted my head towards the standing woman who is in her 40s. She was having this worried expression.

I look back at the ceiling. "It's Jeon."

She hold my arm and I turn back to look at her. She wanted to say something but she looks afraid...? Afraid of what?

"You gotta help us, Mr.Kim." She said with pleading eyes.

Sighing, "I'm not Kim. It's Jeon."

She nodded, "I know but Master will mad at me and the others if we disobey him."

I tried to smile to assure her there is no demon in this room but failed because on the corner of my lips were hurt followed by my whole body. "There's no Taehyung in here right?."

She shakes her head and pointed to the corner of the ceiling and I could see there's a CCTV. Why I didn't notice that?

"Its actually about Master, Mr.Kim."

Secretly, I huff in annoyance but I didn't show it. "What happen to him?"

"He locked himself in his office since he came out from this room. He never once leaving his office. And he..."

"He what?"

She look at me in the eye. "Me and the staff heard him yelling and screaming to someone to get out from there but as we know, we never had a guest other than you. I'm afraid he will hurt himself."

'Don't you know? He's psycho. Your master is psycho.' But I didn't say it out loud.

"Ah one more thing!" As she remember about something. "He keep on calling someone name..." She trailed off as she click her fingers, tried to remember what the name was. "It's Jokuk? Jukok?"

Can't it be...? Why don't give it a try?

"Jungkook."

Her face lit up as she just won the lottery.

Oh oh this is not good.

"Yes! Jungkook! Do you perhaps know who it is, Mr.Kim?"

Yes of course, who wouldn't know Jungkook. The unluckiest guy that ever live in this world. Wanna meet him? He's in front of you like hello!

Instead I stand up from my seat for the first time and said something that I will regret sooner or later. But this is the only chance for him to get better. And I'll be able to get out from this place and get back into the normal life, hanging out with my two best friends, drinking. Ahh how I miss that moment.

"Show me to his office."

She bowed as she lead the way.

*******

None POV

Knock knock knock!

He groaned in annoyance."What the fuck do you want?" He burst out.

"It's me." Jungkook said calmly.

Then he heard shuffling from the other side. Taehyung leaned back against the door and hugging his knees, shutting his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. And this make Jungkook face soften when he heard him sincerely apologize. He slide himself against the door so that they're on the same level. And he shut his mouth as the silence took over. Its not the uncomfortable one. When he the first one to break the silence between us.

"I didn't ask for this." He murmur but he can hear it clearly. "I don't want to kidnapped you. But lastly I did. I followed these voices in the back of my head. I do everything what they said. They told me to fuck you. And I did what they told me to." He could sense the way he was talking he was angry to himself.

"It got worse every day. Every damn day. I put the blame on everyone. I shoot everyone who made a small mistakes without a mercy. When in fact I should shoot myself because I do a lot of big mistakes every second I'm breathing in this world. The drug dealer is who I am. The killer. And lastly...the rapist." He said with full of disgust.

Jungkook tears rolling down but he wipe it away. He knew its not Taehyung's fault that he become a monster.

He chuckles sadly, "I wish I could turn back time and live like a normal people out there. But I'm glad that I found you even though we met at the horrible place. Something in you that makes me want to change. Jungkook..."

Jungkook hug his knees closer to his chest as his heart beating fast while he awaited for what he was going to say next.

"...help me to fix myself."

*******

The book is almost finish! Stay tune!

Vote and comment!

Your lovely,
-Annastasia Adam