Chapter 8: "Shoot me."

Taehyung POV

Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Suddenly the picture of Jungkook begging me to let him go appeared in my mind making me smile even more widened. I leaned back comfortably on my big chair as I closed my eyes. Only were heard the sound of the clock wall ticking.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

As if the sound bring me to the another world. Where there's only me and my babyboy. After this no one will ever ask where is he. Why is that? Drag collect all the information about him and his identity. Even the cops can't track him. I got it all done. I'm so fucking obsessed with him for the first time I saw his picture. I know I may sound like a stalker but if I want that something, I must get it. Lets just say, my men did the search for me. They are everywhere. Even some of them working as a doctor or a nurse or a cleaner inside the hospital I was in. That's why I escaped so easily.

I'm glad that old Rals quit. Well if its not me who threatened him that if he doesn't want to quit, I will kill every single person in his family. Glad that he listened or else he will have a bullet stuck on his head. Its not like the first time I've warned someone. All of the previous doctors on the previous hospital, all of them are quit. Well some of them are dead. But no one believe that I killed them. Obviously because I'm staying in the room all the time. So they closed the case that fast after just few weeks. Saying that it was an accident or a suicide. They're just wasting their time.

None POV

The door creaked open and the hoodie guy earlier came in standing in front of Taehyung.

"What is it?" He asked with his back facing him. He was focused on the view through the window glasses in front of him. Not that he was actually looking at the building. He was looking at the sky. It reminds him of Jungkook.

"Please don't hurt him, Jefe."

******

Meanwhile in the other room, Jungkook was tired and his whole body feels weak causing him to fell asleep. Its uncomfortable according the back resting chair stop only at the shoulder level.

After a few hours, finally Taehyung is in front of the room waiting for his bodyguard to unlock it.

After the conversation that they just had back to the office, he decided to shut his mouth off.

-FLASHBACK-

"Please don't hurt him, Jefe." He begged.

Slowly he turned around facing him. He raised his left eyebrow before he laugh. He continued laughing like its the funniest joke that he ever heard. But his laughter died immediately replaced with the coldest stare that makes him all of a sudden regret to what he was saying just now. He wish he could take back his words.

"I think there's none of your concerned. Why didn't you think of that at the first place before you signed the deal with me." He said calmly, tapping the table which made of wood and glass.

"I-I..." He stuttered.

Taehyung shushed him. "You should know something about me..." He pull out his gun from his drawer. Checking the bullet. There's only five bullets inside the gun. Than he took out all of it, and left one bullet inside. He spin it and in just a second he aim it at the man in front of him.

The hoodie guy turns white and was shaking in fear when he pointed the gun at him. "P-please don't! I-I'm sorry!" He begging him as he shut his eyes tightly. Then he heard a click sound but nothing happen.

Taehyung chuckles darkly as the man open his eyes and began to check his body if there's a blood. He sigh in relief but its only for a second when Taehyung start to aim the gun once again on him. His heart thumping like he just ran for 5 kilometres. But this is more worse than running for 5kilometres.

"If that person already signing the deal, he can't back away. If he break the rule..." He aim the gun on his own head and click it. "BOOM!"

He laughs like a maniac watching the guy infront of him who's still in shock. As if his eyes playing trick with him.

'He just fucking pulled the trigger on his own head!'

"Dead is the answer." Again he aim the gun to the hoodie guy.

"Now tell me ey. Which is more important, family or... best friend?" He smirk, knowing he can't answer that.

Suddenly all the memories with his bestfriend flashing inside his mind. He was smiling at him but then it change. The picture of a woman laying in bed with the tubes all over her body. He wanted to cry but he can't show this man that he's weak. He hated it.

Taehyung hummed, "Guess you can't answer that simple question." He shrugged before he pulled the trigger.

Click!

...

Waiting but again nothings happen. He gasped in surprised. He's chest felt tightened like there's a fire, burn his heart till it became ashes. Taehyung put his gun down and pass it to the guy in front him before he leans back.

He look at him in confusion. Taehyung gesture him to take the gun as he obey him. This is the first time he holding a gun. More worse when he was told to shoot him.

"Shoot me." He commanded.

He blink repeatedly in surprised, "W-what?"

"Did I stutter?"

He shakes his head, "I-I'm not a killer."

He smirk, "Tell me... Why do you afraid to pull the trigger, but you're not afraid to betrayed your own friend?"

Silence.

"As if you just killed that person without even using the gun. What will be his reaction if he knows his own bestfriend that he trust so much betrayed him? He must be so sad. Honesty is needed indeed its really important in a friendship. Am I right... "

"...Jimin?"

*******

Hey guys. I'm not feeling well today. My mom told me not to play the phone but nahhh I need to. I need to finish this book!

Because....

I wrote another story? Yeah. #Yoonmin but I haven't publish it yet. Hehe that's all from me!

Keep calm and have a nice day.

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam