Chapter 21 - Harper

My head was killing me and so was that weird sound. I didn't know where it was coming from but it sounded really close. When I tried to roll over onto the other side, the sound stopped and I felt someone peck the top of my head and that's when I got scared. The pillow felt different; hell, it wasn't even a pillow that I was lying on, it was someone's chest. A beautiful chest nonetheless but my eyes refused to stay open. My pillow was moving and then it hit me that the sound that I was hearing was the sound of someone snoring. At this point, I was really freaked out because I couldn't remember getting into bed last night, let alone getting into bed with someone else. I lay there trying to think of an escape plan but couldn't think clearly. Maybe this was just a dream, so I squeezed my eyes and counted to ten thinking that when I opened my eyes I'd be back in my room. But no, I was still in someone else's bed and still couldn't remember what happened last night after dinner with Macy, Brian and Xavier. I was pretty sure that I hadn't met anyone else last night after dinner.

"I know you're awake Harper," a voice that I knew all too well said. I lay there stock still because there was no way that I could be in bed with Xavier who for some unknown reason sounded like he was trying not to laugh.

I took a deep breath but kept my eyes squeezed shut before answering, "I'm not awake?" Which ounces more like a question than an answer.

Xavier let out a little laugh, that I refused to find cute. "Okay Sleeping beauty, I think I better let you know that your little hand action is causing some stirring that you'll feel pretty soon. I don't think you're ready for our little friend to join the party again so soon sweetheart."

'Sweetheart', was I missing something here. Since when did Xavier start calling me 'Sweetheart'. Maybe I really am dreaming; and then I felt it. My eyes bulged and I looked up at Xavier and my mind finally registered that my hand was on Xavier's little friend, who wasn't so little anymore. How my hand ended up there I don't know but I instantly let go of it and pushed myself away from Xavier and I got the third shock of my life that morning. Xavier was naked and so was I. I looked down and saw that my upper body was bare and when I heard a groan I turned to Xavier who's eyes were on said naked upper body and my stupid body reacted, and I felt a sudden tightening in my breast. I grabbed the blanket and covered my body while moving over to the other end of the bed not quite believing my eyes at what I was seeing. As I moved further away from Xavier the blanket followed and more and more of Xavier's naked form came into view. I swear my eyes were wide saucers by then. Xavier's friend was huge and it looked like it was ready to attack me. I knew I looked like a fish with my eyes bulging and my mouth opening and closing trying to catch my breath because it was my first time to see a naked human being, and the appendage in question kept growing. How the hell was that even possible?

Xavier's laugh broke me out of my staring contest with little Xavier. I looked up and saw him smiling widely at me. I just knew that my face was the same colour as a beetroot, but this was a totally new experience for me.

"It's okay sweetheart, he just misses you and like I said, I don't think you're ready for him after last night. Now come here," Xavier said as he sat up waiting for me to get closer to him but I couldn't get my eyes off of little Xavier who moved with him.

"Last night," I squeaked. "What happened last night?" At my question Xavier's eyes furrowed and looked at my face for something but I don't know what. I think he saw the confusion in them because his whole demeanour changed.

He grabbed a pillow sitting next to him and placed it over his little big friend. I felt like I could finally breathe again when he did that. Xavier looked a whole lot more serious when he asked, "Harper, tell me what you remember about last night?"

"I remember having dinner and drinking wine, too much wine if you ask me with Macy." I concentrated more about last nights events as Xavier sat quietly watching, waiting for my next course of action. I stared back at him and then I almost choked. I remembered coming home last night after asking Xavier to ravish me. I could literally die of mortification. Then more of last nights events came back to me. I remember being overly chatty with Xavier last night and telling him that he was the sexiest human being I had ever met and that he was my first kiss and then I remember asking him if he'd like to be my first. Holy shit! I am such a slut. I practically forced Xavier to take my virginity. I felt my throat clog up and started hyperventilating. I lost my virginity last night to Xavier. I can't believe I slept with Xavier. Everything came crashing into me at once. Him telling me that I was too drunk and me telling him that I wasn't. I remember him taking me to my room and me sneaking back into his room and getting into bed with him. And then I leant over and kissed him and him kissing me back. Macy is going to kill me.