Chapter 25 - Harper

We arrived at Sydney Airport at 5:00am and I was exhausted. I swear it was like making up for lost time the way Xavier and I were at each other. Every time I tried to sleep, he'd touch me or kiss me a certain way and the next thing I know, we're trying a new position. We even started naming them and laughing the entire time but he was definitely a gold medalist in orgasms with the amount of orgasms he's given me. My body craved him like no other and I think it was the same way for him. I was still a little sceptical about our relationship but I felt like I owed it to him to give things a try. So far, so good.

I stood a few feet away from the luggage carousel texting Lex to let him know we'd arrived as Xavier waited for our bags to come through. Lex texted back letting me know that he was waiting and to hurry up because he was already being bombarded by fans who had recognised him. Twenty minutes later, Xavier and I made our way through customs and were walking out at the arrivals area, when I spotted a crowd to my right and knew that's where I'd find Lex. I called out to him and saw his head pop up and a huge grin broke out across his face. He managed to walk through the crowd and I ran and jumped into his arms, as he caught me and lifted me up spinning me around.

"I'm so happy to see you," I said laughing into his ear and inhaling his warm and familiar scent.

"I'm so glad you're here too Harp. I still feel bad about having to cut my trip short when I last cameover for a visit. How was your flight?" he asked as he continued to hold me in his arms.

"It was good. Thank you for bumping us up to first class, Mr Fancy Schmancy."

"I couldn't let my little Harp, ride coach. Let's get out of here before the fans keep me here for another hour signing autographs," he said putting me down on my feet and throwing an arm around me. We started walking towards the exit when someone calling out to Lex and me caught our attention. We turned around and that's when I remembered that Xavier was also here and he had a weird look on his face.

"Shit, sorry man. Harp and I got a little too carried away. How are you doing?" Lex asked Xavier, and reached out to shake his hand, but Xavier's eyes were trained on Lex's other hand that was around my shoulder.

"I'm not doing too bad. Thank you for flying Harper and I here."

"No worries. I'm just glad to have some familiar faces in the crowd. I've been so busy with training and promotional gigs, so it's good to have a little wind down before the big match," Lex answered as we walked to the car park and towards Lex's Range Rover.

I opted to sit in the back as Xavier and Lex sat in front talking about Lex's opponent and other fighters who'd be at the event tomorrow. I hadn't known that I had fallen asleep until I felt someone shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw Lex smiling down at me.

"Wake up sleepyhead, we're here. This is the hotel we're staying at and I got us the presidential suite for us to stay the rest of the weekend. You'll love it. There's two bedrooms," Lex said and turned to Xavier. "Harp and I will be sharing one room and you got the other room with a killer view and your own en suite."

As soon as the words "Harper and I will be sharing one room" left Lex's mouth, I saw a flash of anger and another emotion that I couldn't pinpoint cross Xavier's face. But he just nodded as we made our way through the car park and up the elevators, again with Lex's arms around my shoulder. The two chatted as we made our way up and I leant against Lex's shoulder trying to get a nap in even if it were for a short time. I let out a little squeal and my eyes opened wide when I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I came to realise that it was Lex lifting me up into the bridle position.

"Sorry to scare you Harp, you just looked so tired I thought I'd carry you." I just nodded, wrapped my arms around his neck and fell asleep. The boys kept talking and I heard the elevator door ping and we were moving to where I assumed was one of the bed rooms. I felt Lex place me in bed before leaving a chaste kiss on my forehead before he disappeared and I returned to a peaceful sleep.