Chapter 24 - Xavier

I awoke to the greatest feeling in the world - Harper sleeping half naked in my arms. After we grabbed some burger and fries from McDonalds I convinced Harper to let me stay the night at her house. We watched television as we chatted and got to know each other before I had her underneath me and breathless but I didn't want to go too far knowing that she may push me away like she did the last time we made love. So we spent a good hour making out like a couple of teenagers and I suffered through the worst case of blue balls, but it was all worth it. It wasn't until five o'clock in the morning when we fell asleep on the couch in the living room, with the tv still on.

I looked down at Harper who was wearing my shirt from last night and the skimpiest thong I had ever seen. The very item that had me hard as granite when I unzipped her dress last night. I just about gave in to my urge to take her right then and there on the coffee table and don't even get me started on her milky white breasts that sat high on her chest and the pinkest nipples I had ever seen. She was a sight to behold and I was glad that after her initial shyness she felt comfortable enough to let me look at her. I felt a stirring in my groin just thinking about last night. Harper chose that very moment to move and that movement caused a big stirring in my boxers and kept growing. She moved again, this time with her body fully on top of me and caused both our groins to rub against each other. My heart beat furiously in my chest and I felt Harper continue to grind on me. At this point I was a goner. Harper let out a little moan and that was all it took for me to flip her over onto the couch with me landing between her things and continue grinding into her.

Harper looked up at me all flushed, "I need you Xavier," she moaned.

I literally ripped my shirt that she was wearing down the front which made Harper scream and had buttons flying in all directions. I let my eyes feast on her wonderful breasts before I dove in and feasted on one then the other, leaving my mark on both. I continued to grind our pelvises together, which had Harper moaning uncontrollably before I just had to taste her. I kissed down her torso and got to the top of her panties before I pushed her thighs apart and slid them off her legs. I sat and admired my new favourite place as it pulsed and dove head first into giving my girl what she was asking for - pleasure. At the first lick, Harper arched her back and screamed but I kept a tight grip on her thighs as I continued to lick, suck and nibble on her core. At this point Harper was moaning uncontrollably and rubbing herself into my face and tongue spurring me on. As soon as my hand joined, Harper let out a loud scream as she fought through her orgasm but I kept at it until she had another one.

I stopped and made my way up Harper's body kissing and licking every inch as I went; admiring the perspiration and faint blush that covered her beautiful skin. I pushed my boxers down to let my erection free and ground myself against Harper's core, which caused Harper to grind back. I smiled down at her and she raised one of her hands and brushed my cheek.

"You're really good at that," she said in a breathless tone.

"Why, thank you," I replied cheekily as I continued to grind against her. She was literally soaking wet down there and I was dying to get inside her. "You think you're ready to see what else I'm good at?" I asked smirking down at her.

She looked me dead in the eye and and tapped her chin as if thinking, "Let's see what you got cowboy," she said around a laugh and I took that as a challenge.

I reached down between the two of us and stroked my erection along her core which made both me and Harper groan. My eyes were fixated on where we were about to be joined and I swear I got a little bit more harder. I looked up at Harper who also watched what I was doing and I bent down and kissed her for all that I was worth. In that same moment I drove myself into her to the hilt and stopped to let Harper adjust. God she was tight. It was like her first time all over again and it felt like she was licking me from the inside.