Chapter 1: Beacon Academy and a Reunion

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Ozpin arrived at Beacon and they walk into the school, then they go up an elevator to his office and they arrive, then as they do he sees 2 people that he doesn't know and he recognized them to be from Atlas...........
????: "Is this him?"
Ozpin: "Yes, this is the one from the news that fought those White Fang soldiers and also is a former member of the White Fang."
Ironwood: "Let me say it's an honor to meet you, I'm General Ironwood. It's a pleasure to meet you."
(Y/N): "Me too General."
........then the elevator dings and the door opens and four voices were heard, but one of em was familiar where (Y/N) turned around to see someone that he just met.........
Weiss: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Weiss."
........she runs to him and hugs him, he is surprised at first, but he hugs back.........
Weiss: "It's you, it's really you. *stops hugging him* I thought you were dead."
(Y/N): "Well, I would say the same, but I will explain."
Ironwood: "Wait, this is the same Faunus that saved you?"
Weiss: "Yes. This him, he rescued me and also betrayed the White Fang as well."
Ironwood: "Now you have my most respect and thanks."
Winter: "And my thanks, I'm Winter Schnee. Weiss is my little sister, and to say among the Schnee family I thank you with everything for saving her."
(Y/N): "Had to do what I had to do before I escaped."
Ozpin: "Now, with (Y/N) already joining Beacon, you will stay with Team RWBY as we wait for more students to join."
..........(Y/N) nods, then they walk out and (Y/N) looks at Weiss's teammates..........
Ruby: "Hey. My name is Ruby Rose. Weiss told us all about you."
Blake: "My name is Blake Belladonna, it's a pleasure to meet you. What you did is really brave."
Yang: "Names Yang Xiao Long, and I'm Ruby's sister. And let's say Weiss never mentioned you're really cute."
........(Y/N) looks down and blushes, but then Weiss punched her in the arm.........
Yang: "Ow, what was that for?"
Weiss: "Stop teasing him. The last thing we want is for him to be embarrassed as he lives with us."
(Y/N): "Oh Weiss, *reaches in his bag* I found this."
........he pulls out jacket still folded.........
Weiss: "I thought I lost this. Where did you find this?"
(Y/N): "Let's say I found it. And I didn't leave without it until I returned it to you."
........she takes it then puts it on, then she sniffs it.........
Weiss: "Why does it smell nice?"
(Y/N): "Let's say it was dirty when I found it, so I cleaned it."
........Weiss smiles and she hugs him and he hugs back, with how the Schnees are he never expected this from her, but he smiles and hugs back...........
Yang: "Wow Weiss, already you are drawn to him."
Weiss: "Shut up Yang, It's just a way of thanks because he rescued me."
Blake: "But, you're hugging him."
Weiss: "Well obviously he's my friend as well. I would've been dead if it wasn't for him."
Ruby: "Well, any friend of Weiss is a friend of Team RWBY."
...........(Y/N) smiles and then they arrived at their dorm and he looks at the bunk beds..........
(Y/N): "Bunk beds?"
Blake: "We didn't have enough room, so this was an option."
(Y/N): *Looks at the one hanged by a rope* "Who's bed is that?"
Ruby: "That would be mine."
Weiss: "I sleep on the bottom."
(Y/N): "Isn't that dangerous holding the bed with ropes?"
Ruby: "It's okay. It's stable."
(Y/N): "Whatever you say."
..........then he places his bags down and he gets things placed, but then he looks in the case where his weapon is and he sees it gone, he looks around and he sees Ruby holding it...........
Ruby: "Woah. This weapon looks so cool. What else does it do?"
(Y/N): "Don't hold it like that."
.........he grabs it and shifts it to axe mode and he breathes, then Ruby circles around him as she looks at it...........
Ruby: "Woah, it's an axe as well. This is so cool. Can I look at it please?"
Weiss: *drags her away* "Ruby, calm down and let him finish unpacking."
.........then as he sighs he converts it back to gun mode and he sees Yang behind him as he turned around............
Yang: "So, the axe is your weapon huh? That is cool."
(Y/N): "Ye..........yeah, I've been a fan of axes for a long time and also shotguns.........."
Yang: "Oh, so this is a shotgun huh?"
.........she places her hand on it and her face closes in to him.........
Yang: "You know that's pretty brave betraying the White Fang and saving Weiss. *moves her hand to his where he's holding his gun* You know, I believe you deserve a reward for saving Weiss. Can't have you not being rewarded."
........then she gets pulled back by Blake.........
Blake: "Sorry about her."
........(Y/N) rubs the back of his head and chuckles.........
(Y/N): (Well, this is the start of my new life as a huntsman.)

Adam P.O.V

.........Adam is walking through the White Fang base as he is angry that he was once again betrayed by a White Fang member and he sees injured soldiers..........
Adam: "What happened?"
White Fang Soldier 1: "We were betrayed by one of our own, we had a prisoner as well and he broke her out and escaped with her."
Adam: "Who's the traitor?"
White Fang Soldier 2: "It's the Wolf Faunus sir."
Adam: *eyes widen* "(Y/N)!"
White Fang Captain: "I saw it sir, in his eyes. He was terrified from the previous mission."
Adam: "What mission?"

3rd P.O.V
The Day Before (Y/N) left the White Fang

...........White Fang Soldiers are attacking an Atlas convoy carrying dust, and the Atlas soldiers were fighting back and shooting at the soldiers. But, then a soldier gets shot and one goes to him as he flips him on his back and he rubbed blood on his armor and he gave his necklace to him and the soldier died as the other soldier that tried to help him looked terrified. The soldier is (Y/N) and he looks to see White Fang soldiers killing Atlas soldiers without mercy...........
White Fang Captain 'echoing': "Kill them all, grab the dust."
.........what he saw in front of him was a organization that he thought was the future turned out was a lie...........

Adam P.O.V
Present

Adam: "You took him on that mission and killed all those Atlas soldiers?"
White Fang Captain: "We..........didn't have enough soldiers so it was an only option. I knew it was a mistake.........."
Adam: "He only steals dust and hurt soldiers. NOT KILL THEM!"
White Fang Captain: "I'm sorry sir, I promise you it won't ever happen again.........."
..........he was interrupted by Adam stabbing him in the gut..........
Adam: "Yeah. It won't happen again, cause you're relived of duty."
.........then the guy losses his life as he gives his last breath, then falls on the ground lifeless as Adam sheathed his sword. He walks off and he stands outside, then he looks behind him..........
Adam: "You're here."
????: "You wanted to see me?"
Adam: "I have a task for you, I need you to find (Y/N). Those are your orders."
????: "That's it?"
Adam: "Those are your given orders, just don't hurt him or do anything to traumatize him. He was broken to believe the truth of our actions. So, Ilia get it done."
..........the person is revealed to be Ilia Amilota, she nods and walks off to her mission as Adam looks down thinking of a mistake that happened."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and I just wanted to make the announcement that Ilia is now apart of the harem and there will be a reason why in the story,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)