Chapter 5: Healing From Injury

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the battle with the White Fang soldier, (Y/N) suffered a stab in the shoulder and he was hospitalized for it cause it also had lightning dust which made him go unconscious. Then after acouple of weeks he is discharged and he's in a shoulder cast and he is walking back to the dorm and as he walks in he sees Weiss and she looks at him..............
Weiss: "(Y/N)!"
............she runs up and hugs him..............
(Y/N): "Hey Weiss."
Weiss: "How are you feeling?"
(Y/N): "I'm fine, just a stab in the shoulder. It's no big deal."
.............then he gets engulfed in a big hug and he sees Yang hugging him.............
Yang: "(Y/N) you're okay! You're really okay!"
(Y/N): "Nice........to see you......too..........Yang."
Blake: "You're gonna be put him back in the hospital if you don't let him go Yang."
Yang: "Oh. *lets him go* Sorry."
..............he breathes hard and he looks to see everyone else..............
(Y/N): "Hey."
Ruby: "(Y/N) are you okay? How's your shoulder?"
(Y/N): "I'm fine, I just got keep this on and not do anything to make it worse."
Blake: "At least you're doing okay?"
Yang: "Well, you need help being taken care of so *moves her face close to him* I think you need a nurse. And I'd be happy to do that."
Weiss: "Yang, that's enough."
............Yang shrugs and she giggles, then through out the day (Y/N) has gotten help from Team RWBY cause of his shoulder and at times Yang would try to attempt things, but Weiss, Ruby, or Blake would stop her and (Y/N) would be a little uncomfortable with it and he tried to avoid it, now he is walking through the hallways and he looks around as well and he sees Pyrrha in the distance...............
(Y/N): "Hey Pyrrha!"
Pyrrha: *looks at him, her eyes widen* "(Y/N). How're you doing? I heard what happened."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I'm fine. You okay?"
Pyrrha: *looks down sad* "It's nothing."
(Y/N): "Come on, tell me."
Pyrrha: "It Jaune."
(Y/N): "What about him?"
Pyrrha: "I...........I like him, it's just everything I try to do to make him notice was through training, I'm doing it cause I'm trying to get him to like me back. I try everything."
(Y/N): (Jaune is dense, his head is like a coconut that needs to be smashed open.)
...............then more footsteps are heard and they both look to see Jaune walking up to them..............
Jaune: "Oh (Y/N), you're okay. *looks at him angry* Is something wrong dude?"
(Y/N): "You're damn right something is wrong, how can you not notice."
Jaune: "Notice what?"
(Y/N): "Pyrrha likes you more than a friend dude. Why do you think she helps you and trains with you? She does cause she likes you and cares for you, how come you never noticed?"
Jaune: "Py..........Pyrrha, is............is this true?"
Pyrrha: "Yes Jaune, I love you. I really want to be with you."
Jaune: "Pyrrha, I'm sorry. I never paid attention to how much you showed that to me, I was always focusing on Weiss to like me, but I never noticed. I promise I'll make it up to you."
Pyrrha: "You can make it up to me with this."
..............Pyrrha cups Jaune's cheeks and they kissed as they continued, then he continued walking and he gets a text from Pyrrha.............
Pyrrha "Thanks for that (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "You're welcome. Sorry for Yelling it out like that."
Pyrrha: "Don't be, you really helped me. I owe you."
(Y/N): "Anything for a friend."
...............he smiles and he continues walking through the halls and as he does he sees Velvet in the distance and he walks up to her................
(Y/N): "Hey Velvet."
Velvet: "(Y/N)!"
..............she runs up to him and hugs him tight also hitting his wound...............
(Y/N): "Ow, ow, ow."
Velvet: *stops hugging him* "Oh, sorry."
(Y/N): "It's okay."
Velvet: "I heard what happened and I was really worried for you, but I'm really happy you're okay."

Team RWBY P.O.V
Timeskip-Evening

...............it's almost nighttime and Team RWBY are getting ready for bed as they're in their sleepwear and (Y/N) walks in and they look at him as he took off his coat, then went in the bathroom to change and after acouple of minutes he walks out in his sleepwear...............
Weiss: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yeah?"
Weiss: "I think you should sleep with me tonight, with that injury I don't think sleeping on the floor would make it better."
(Y/N): "You..........sure about that............cause I think............."
Weiss: "No, I really don't mind."
Yang: "Or you could sleep with me, I'd be sure to see that you're okay."
.............she smirks and Weiss grabs something and throws it at Yang and she ducks...............
Yang: "Why are you throwing things at me?"
Weiss: "Cause you make him uncomfortable."
(Y/N): "Well, with that I guess I'll take Weiss's offer."
.............Weiss smiles as Yang pouts, he lays on the right side of the bed and Weiss pulls the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep as Weiss slept with her head on his chest and she wrapped her arm around his waist, but the rest of Team RWBY looks at the get jealous."
Ruby: (I hope I get a chance.)
Blake: (You may have got him Weiss, but I'll get him next time.)
Yang: (You won this time Ice Queen. But, he's mine next time.)

To be continued..............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)