Chapter 2: First Day at Beacon! Dreams of the Past

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you know the title of this chapter, that'd not whatever going on in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened the day at Beacon where you meet Weiss along with her team, (Y/N) is starting his first day at Beacon and he gets dressed in the bathroom as Team RWBY gets dressed into the Beacon uniform and he looks at it, then he walks out to see Team RWBY are dressed as well..........
Ruby: "So, you ready for your first day at Beacon (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Ye........yeah. I'm so excited."
Weiss: "Then let's head there."
..........they walks out and head to class, then as they're walking (Y/N) felt someone rub his wolf Faunus tail and he shivers. He turns around to see Yang rubbing his tail...........
Yang: "Wow, it looked all soft and fluffy. It feels just like that."
(Y/N): "Yang, my tail is sensitive."
Yang: "Is it now?"
...........she still rubs it making (Y/N) blush, but then the rubbing stops as he looks to se Blake intervening..........
Blake: "Yang, would you leave him alone?"
Yang: "Come on Blake, you want to feel it as well."
Blake: *blushes* "Yang, don't change the subject."
..........then he felt someone drag him and he sees Weiss.........
Weiss: "Don't worry about her, she just flirts with any guy she sees."
(Y/N): "But, rubbing my tail is a bold move from her."
........they continued walking to class until they arrived and (Y/N) sits down next to Weiss and Ruby sits on the other side, but then as class still goes (Y/N) suddenly felt like his tail is almost rubbed again, he sees Yang trying to act weird, but he noticed her reaching for his tail. Since he trusts Ruby, he puts it next to her and class continues. Then it's lunchtime and (Y/N) is eating his food and then four other people walk up to him...........
????: "Hey."
Ruby: "Hey Jaune."
Jaune: *looks at (Y/N)* "Oh, hey. What's up, names Jaune Arc."
(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."
Pyrrha: "I know you, you're the one who betrayed the White Fang and saved Weiss. My name is Pyrrha Nikos, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Ren: "My name is Ren."
Nora: "Nora Valkyrie."
(Y/N): "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Jaune: "That was a bold move betraying the White Fang and saving Weiss."
Weiss: "If it wasn't for him, I would be dead. But, I owe him a lot."
Ruby: "So, (Y/N). Why did you leave the White Fang?"
..........(Y/N)'s eyes widen as she asked that, he looks down as he was gonna say something. But, he hears laughing and he looks to see four guys laughing at a rabbit Faunus...........
(Y/N): "Who the hell is that?"
Pyrrha: "That's Cardin Winchester and his team, CRDL."
(Y/N): "And the girl?"
Blake: "Her name is Velvet, they bully her and they just won't leave her alone. He pulls on her ears a lot."
..........as she said that (Y/N) gets angry where he decided to intervene, he teleports next to him and the moment he was gonna pull on her ears, he grabs his and twists it...........
Cardin: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow."
...........then he lets go and Cardin rolls on the ground...........
Cardin: "Who the hell............ *looks at (Y/N)* Oh great, it's the other freak who's the new kid."
(Y/N): "Funny, the only freak I'm looking at is the one on the ground. What tough guy whines for being grabbed on the ear?"
..........everyone laughs and Cardin gets up angry............
Cardin: "You got a problem?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, I do. You may seem like a tough guy, but on the inside. You're a yellow plated coward."
Cardin: "You want to go?"
(Y/N): "Goodwitch's class, I'll see you there."
..........he walks off and his team follows, then (Y/N) goes to Velvet..........
(Y/N): "You okay?"
Velvet: "Yes, thank you."
(Y/N): "No problem. Names (Y/N) (L/N)."
Velvet: "Velvet Scarlatina."

3rd P.O.V

...........it's time for Goodwitch's class as (Y/N) and Cardin stood there looking face to face as they get ready to fight, then Caedin gets his mace and then (Y/N) gets his weapon as he converts it to axe mode. Then they get in fighting stance as they stared at each other eye to eye...........
Goodwitch: "Begin."
..........Cardin rushes at him and (Y/N) smirks, then he dodges a swing from Cardin, then uses the other end of the axe to trip hi as he flips forward and his back. Then (Y/N) stands up and Cardin gets up as he looks in anger, he goes for another attack. But, (Y/N) does swinging motions and he blocks Cardin's mace attacks, then (Y/N) does a spin kick and he flips forward............
(Y/N): "For a guy who talks tough, you're not really tough. Why are you here in Beacon?"
..........then Cardin gets angry where he rushes at (Y/N), but he decided to fight back and hits him with his weapon, then he holds it a different way and does a spinning attack where he hits Cardin repeatedly. Then as (Y/N) does a spin kick, an aura glow is seen and a boom sound is heard as Cardin hit with the impact, then (Y/N) decided to end it where he focused his Semblance and teleported where everything was slow for him and he shows up behind Cardin and knocks him out. Then everyone cheers for his victory..........
Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N) (L/N)."
Ruby: "YOU DID IT (Y/N)!"
Yang: "Congratulations (Y/N)."
Weiss: "I knew he could do it."
.........then he walks off, but then Cardin gets up and he grabs his mace where he was gonna hit (Y/N), but then he saw what was gonna happen as he sees a vision and as Cardin was gonna strike him; (Y/N) quickly reacts and cuts the mace and Cardin looks in disbelief...........
Goodwitch: "Mister Winchester, did you just try to strike mister (Y/N)?"
Cardin: "No.........no, no, no I was gonna give him a pat on the back."
(Y/N): "With your mace?"
Goodwitch: "Mister Winchester, follow me to Ozpin's office."
..........Cardin looks down in defeat and he walks off, (Y/N) smirks. But, then he looks down trying to process what just happened when he saw a vision of Cardin going to hit him. Then back at the dorm (Y/N) is taking a nap and he suddenly started dreaming as he looks around and he sees nothing, then he sees a light behind him as he sees something that he never seen in a long time; his parents house burning. He was a baby when they died, then he saw his parents dead on the ground and a strange misty figure walking away, he was gonna go after it until everything disappeared. But, as (Y/N) is sleeping, Yang is looking down at him as she looks at his face as he sleeps..............
Yang: "Such a cute face, but what about his body?"
...........she slowly undid his jacket, then she focuses on his shirt. She bites her bottom lip in anticipation, but then (Y/N) starts waking up and Yang quickly gets away to her bed and he wakes up, he looks around then he sees Yang............
(Y/N): "Hey Yang, when'd you get here?"
Yang: "Just when you were sleeping. You okay?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I'm fine."
Yang: "That's good." (That was a close one.)
.........then (Y/N) goes back to sleep and he still wanted to know what was that dream he had."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, let the reading begin.)