Chapter 3: Handling Cardin Permanently! A Conversation with Blake

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and if you understand the first part of the chapter, then you should understand the second part of it,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's already been a month after (Y/N) left the White Fang and became a student at Beacon, he already made a lot of friends and actually surprising is that him and Weiss are best friends now since he saved her. Then (Y/N) is taking a shower and he washes his tail and the he starts working on his hair and then he turns off the water and he walks out and dries himself off. Then he puts on his outfit and all he left off was his jacket, he places the jacket over his shoulder and he walks back to Team RWBY's dorm and he walks in to see no one is there and then he takes off his shirt and he starts looking in the mirror at a scar he has and he looks down, but then as he turns around he looks to see Yang smirking..............
(Y/N): *screams* "Yang what the hell?"
Yang: *whistles* "And I thought Sun had a body, but you have it better."
............(Y/N) realizes he has no shirt on and he uses his jacket to hide it..............
(Y/N): "Jeez, you're persistent."
Yang: "And you're a very secretive man."
...........she pushes him to the wall and she throws his jacket on the ground and she glides her had over his body and she rubs his abs............
Yang: "Wow, you really are ripped up and very toned. *she rubs his tail making him shiver* And how can a guy like you have a soft tail? A handsome guy like you needs a beautiful girl."
..........she leans to his face as she is face to face with him, then as she moves closer to him she gets pulled back and he sees Weiss pulling her back.............
Weiss: "I KNEW YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"
Yang: "Oh great, you ruined the moment."
Weiss: "Moment? You were forcing yourself on him, why do you make him uncomfortable at times Yang?"
Yang: "Okay, look. He's handsome okay?"
Weiss: "So? You don't just force yourself on him!"
Yang: "You would do the same."
............they both started arguing and (Y/N) puts on his shirt and grabs his jacket and puts it on and walks out............
(Y/N): (Jeez, next time I better watch my back. Yang seems to be crazy over me now.)
...........he walks off down the hall, then as he does his wolf ears pop up and he stops walking and he looks around until his scent picks up something............
(Y/N): "Alright you four, come on out."
...........then he looks around to see all 4 members of Team CRDL surrounding him............
Cardin: "Well looks like the freak knows we're around."
(Y/N): "Picked up your scents, and let's say I almost vomited at the first smell."
Dove: "You're pulling some strings dude."
(Y/N): "Then why don't you save the trouble, and walk away?"
Cardin: "After what you did? I got 7 weeks of detention, you pulled on my freaking ear which hurt like a bitch, and you destroyed my weapon. Now, it's time for payback you freak."
............(Y/N) just stands there and then two of Cardin's team rushes at him to deliver a punch, but he teleports and they both knocked each other out, then he super kicks Russel knocking him out and he looks at Cardin while smirking and Cardin suddenly gets scared............
Cardin: "H........hey buddy, no hard feelings r.......right? No one else has to get hurt, like me who...........is not getting through at all changing your mind, right?"
(Y/N): "Nope."
............(Y/N) appears in front of Cardin and knees him in the gut and he groans in pain as that dented his armor and he groans in pain and then he grabs his head to look at him.............
(Y/N): "Here's how things are gonna go, you are gonna leave my friends and everyone else alone and if I catch you or hear you're bullying someone. You better hope a hospital can find all your bone parts in you body cause it'll take a year to find them. *Cardin gulps* Do you understand?"
...........Cardin nods in fear and then he hits the back of his neck and Cardin goes unconscious as (Y/N) walks off and he dusts his hands off and he walks to his destination............

6 Hours Later

..........(Y/N) is relaxing under a tree after all day of what happened with Yang and with his quick fight with Team CRDL, he looks on as the sun sets and he just keeps looking on, then he hears footsteps and he looks to see Blake standing there............
(Y/N): "Hey Blake."
Blake: "Hey (Y/N). Is it okay if I sit here?"
(Y/N): "Sure."
..........she walks to him and sits beside him and then they both stare at the sunset...........
Blake: "Hey (Y/N). *he looks at her* You left the White Fang huh?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. And you also did before me."
Blake: *looks at him surprised* "You knew?"
(Y/N): *nods* "Yeah. But, I never knew the real reason why."
Blake: "It's the way the White Fang was changing, they suddenly became a peace group to what they are now. And I didn't want to be around and I decided to leave."
(Y/N): "I see."
Blake: "But, why did you leave the White Fang?"
(Y/N): *breathes in and out* "It was a mission, to steal dust from an Atlas convoy. Just a simple mission, but there was a captain that ordered all soldiers to kill the Atlas Soldiers and I never did. *her eyes widen* After that I couldn't believe after what the White Fang said they were, was never true. They became murderous savages now and...........I don't like killing people Blake, humans and Faunuses. I just want peace to be in this world where humans and Faunuses can coexist."
...........(Y/N) looks down as he knows that it probably won't happen with how things are now, then he felt a hand on his and he looks at Blake that's holding his hand...........
Blake: "You know, for once I agree."
(Y/N): *looks at her and smiles* "Thanks Blake."
Blake: "So, I gotta ask. How did you become a solider at your age?"
(Y/N): "It all started when I was a baby. My family was murdered and being a defenseless baby I couldn't do anything, then that's when Adam Taurus raised me, he told me how the White Fang are and he made me a recruit at the age of 11, and the 6 years later I became the youngest White Fang soldier ever, but with what Adam told me; was a lie."
Blake: *places hand in his shoulder* "We all believe things that aren't true. And that's now the past, now you can focus on the future."

Ilia P.O.V

...........Ilia arrives in Vale to starts her mission to find (Y/N), she walks around on the rooftops avoiding everyone and then she couldn't find anything and she returns to the warehouse where she is staying, but the sudden she hears White Fang soldiers talking...........
White Fang Soldier 1: "Can you believe that stupid Captain made (Y/N) join that mission and he saw those soldiers die?"
White Fang Soldier 2: "Yeah. I kinda don't blame him, he was horrified at the fact that he couldn't believe in the White Fang anymore."
White Fang Soldier 1: "Yeah. But, did you know how he joined thenWhite Fang?"
White Fang Soldier 2: "Yeah. Adam Taurus raised him when he was a baby. *looks around* I also heard that he was the first to arrive to find his parents dead."
............Ilia's eyes widen and she gets confused and curious...........
White Fang Soldier 1: "Well, you're not the one who actually heard the real truth."
White Fang Soldier 2: "What?"
White Fang Soldier 1: "Behind that reason how Adam was the first to find his parent's dead, there's another reason. You see..........."
White Fang Captain: "Get back to work you two."
..........they walk off and then Ilia looks down and she now knows that there's a real secret why (Y/N) was apart of the White Fang...........
Ilia: (There's a real reason why? How is that possible? I need to find out the truth.)
..........she still sticks to her objective to find (Y/N), but also the reason why (Y/N) was a member of the White Fang at a young age."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of his chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)