Chapter 7: Heated Love Pt. 1 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter as it resembles to the end of the previous chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is being kissed by Yang as she is kissing him, he is slowly getting ready to go along with it as he smelt the scent in Yang as his heat is slowly getting outta control. She stops kissing him and she takes off his shirt and throws it on the ground, then she does the same as (Y/N) eyes widen....................
Yang: "Like what you see handsome?"
....................he doesn't reply as he gropes her breasts and she moans at the feeling as he is loosing it to Yang's scent, then he sucks on her breasts and she moans loud at the feeling. Then he felt Yang push him down and she goes down his body and she took off his shorts and his underwear and his member springs up and he looks at her as her eyes widen at his size...................
Yang: "Oh my, you're so big. Incredible."
.....................she licks his member from the base to the tip and (Y/N) moans and groans at the feeling, he felt her lick the tip of his member and she then starts sucking on his member as he looks at her and she bobs her head, then (Y/N) suddenly felt the pleasure and with his heat he is slowly getting into the pleasure as he tries to fight back...................
(Y/N): (Come on (Y/N), don't give in.)
......................then Yang stops sucking on his member and she placed her breasts around his member and rubs his member with them as he moans and groans more, then Yang giggles and he felt her suck on the tip of his member as she rubs his member with her breasts at the same time...................
(Y/N): "Yang, that's.............so good. If this keeps up, I'm gonna cum."
.......................she increases her speed at sucking his member as she rubs her breasts on his member and then after acouple of seconds he releases his load in her mouth and as she took his member outta her mouth more went on her face and her breasts, then she swallows his load and she looks at him......................
Yang: "Wow, you came so much. You must have a lot of..................."

3rd P.O.V

......................(Y/N) grabs Yang and throws on on the bed as she is on her stomach and then he pulls off her shorts with her panties and he rubs her opening with his member and he inserts his member in her opening and she moans at first, but then as he hits her barrier she winces in pain, but he continued.......................
Yang: "(Y/N) wait................slow.........."
......................he thrusts harder as Yang moans loud as her virginity was taken away and she breathes hard as his member is a inside her, then he thrusts inside her and she moans at the feeling. (Y/N) grips her waist and she goes in her hands and knees as he thrusts inside her still and Yang moans louder as his member touched her womb..................
Yang: "Oh my god yes, yes, yes so good, you're so good (Y/N). More, harder and faster."
.....................he increases his speed at thrusting inside her also pounding her hard and she moans more frequently as he is increasing his speed making her moan more frequently, then Yang grabs the headboard of the bed as her mind is filled with lust, then he gropes her breasts and her moans become more frequent.....................
(Y/N): "So, you tried using my heat to get close to me huh? You really are a naughty girl Yang."
Yang: "Yes, I am. But, the reason why is because I love you. I love you so much."
.....................his eyes widen and he turns Yang on her back and he bends her legs forward and he thrusts faster and pounds her hard as she is moaning more frequently and he leans in and kisses Yang as she moans in the kiss and she kisses back as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he increases his speed and then he felt his end approaching.....................
(Y/N): "Yang I'm gonna cum."
Yang: "Don't.............don't pull out. Cum inside me (Y/N), I want it."
......................she wrapped her legs around his waist and he increases his speed more and then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and Yang moans loud at the feeling as his seed is released inside her and then she breathes hard and (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks out...................

Weiss P.O.V

......................in the middle of the night Weiss is slowly waking up as she checks to see her teammates asleep, as she checks Blake she looks at Yang's bunk to see that she's not there and then she suddenly realized...................
Weiss 'whispering': "That sneaky little................."
.......................she walks out and gently closes the door as she is heading towards (Y/N)'s dorm, then she hears a loud moan and she opens the door as she saw Yang and (Y/N) making out and they're naked...................
Weiss: "I knew it, *they look at her* I knew this is what you were planning Yang."
(Y/N): "Weiss."
Yang: "Well, I wasn't gonna let you take him. So, I took this advantage."
Weiss: "Well, you had to be persistent. But, now it's my turn."
.......................Weiss tackles (Y/N) in the bed and she cups his both his cheeks and kisses him as she felt him hug her and she looks at him in the eyes as she smiles at him and he smiles back."
Weiss: "Please (Y/N), I want you."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time."