Chapter 4: A Sudden Encounter! Another Dream of the Past

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is walking around Vale after he got done with classes in Beacon, then he decided to some things for his weapon and he walks into a store and searched around. Then he walks out and the his ears perked up as he had the feeling he's being followed and then he looks around and he sees no one acting suspicious and he continued to his other destination, then he turns a corner and then he has that feeling again and he looks behind him.............
(Y/N): (Why do I have the feeling that I'm being watched? This is really starting to creep me out.)
............he turns around and then he screams as Yang appeared in front of him..............
(Y/N): Damn it Yang."
Yang: "Sorry."
............then the rest of Team RWBY appears............
Weiss: "Yang, why?"
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)!"
Yang: "I just thought we could come to Vale with him."
Weiss: "Yeah, but to do our things as he does his."
............they started arguing as (Y/N) looks around and then he felt a tap on his shoulder as he looks at Blake.............
Blake: "What's the matter?"
(Y/N): "I just had the feeling that I was being followed, were you four following me? *she shakes her head* Then why did I have this feeling............."
............he stops as he looks past Yang, Weiss, and Ruby as he looks to see something staring at them and his eyes widen............
(Y/N): "WHITE FANG!"
............they look in his direction and the person runs away and (Y/N) goes after that person, then he goes up the building as he sees the person running away on the rooftops as well, then (Y/N) jumps from rooftop to rooftop and he jumps high in the air and shoots the ground stopping her from running and he lands in front of her as he had his gun positioned at her..............
(Y/N): "Who are you? Why were you watching me?"
............then the girl brought out a weapon and she did like a whip attack and (Y/N) dodges it and then he converts his weapon to axe mode and he fights her as he dodges the whip attacks, then he rushes at her and she converts it back to sword mode and their weapons collided, then (Y/N) ducks and she jumps where she goes behind him and then he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder as the girls weapon impaled his shoulder and he screams in pain and he gets electrocuted, the girl looked like she regretted it, then (Y/N) passes out..............

3rd P.O.V

.............team RWBY was catching up to (Y/N), but the moment they heard the screams they ran as fast as they can and saw (Y/N) electrocuted and Yang looks in anger and she rushes at the girl as the rest checks on (Y/N)..............
Weiss: "(Y/N)!"
Blake: "He's unconscious. But, he's okay. Let's cover up this wound."
.............they tie something to stop the bleeding and Weiss looks at the girl as Yang fights her and she gets angry where she grabs her weapon and charges at the girl. Weiss goes for an attack and the girl dodges it and both Yang and Weiss fights her and then she turned her weapon to the whip mode and they both dodge it, then Blake runs in and then she hits her in the mask and she slides back and then she saw the mask broken and then:

 Weiss goes for an attack and the girl dodges it and both Yang and Weiss fights her and then she turned her weapon to the whip mode and they both dodge it, then Blake runs in and then she hits her in the mask and she slides back and then she saw t...

...........Blake's eyes widen at who she is looking at and she couldn't believe it..............
Blake: "I.......Ilia?"
Yang: "Wait, you know her?"
Ilia: "I........I didn't mean to........."
............she runs off and Weiss tries to follow, but she looks at (Y/N) and she huffs, then runs to him to check on him and she checks his pulse to see if he's alive, then everyone else gathers as Blake calls for an ambulance.............

Timeskip-7 Hours Later

...........it's been 7 hours since (Y/N) got hurt by Ilia and Team RWBY was in the waiting room as they wait for an update.............
Yang: "Blake, *she looks at her* who was that girl? How do you know her?"
Blake: "Her name is Ilia, she's a chameleon Faunus. I knew her since I was in the White Fang and we both became friends."
Weiss: "But, why was she here? She's been stalking (Y/N) for some reason and I guess I know why."
Yang: "I swear the moment I see that chameleon girl again, she's going down."
Ruby: "I just hope (Y/N) is okay."
Weiss: "He's a tough guy Ruby, he should be okay."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.............(Y/N) is unconscious after his battle with Ilia and he suffered a terrible injury to the shoulder, then as he is asleep he suddenly started dreaming of something again and it started blurry as is slowly cleared up and then he started seeing vision like dreams. Then he hears a baby giggle and he sees a baby version of himself.............
Julie 'echoing': "Oh my little boy, you will grow up to be something better."
(Y/N): (Mom?!?!?)
.............then the dream shifts somewhere else and then he started hearing like an argument and he turns around and he hears a voice.............
Damien 'echoing': "We are not interested in your organization. This is why we are being treated this way, so get off my property."
............then it shifted to the day his parents died and he sees that mysterious figure walking away as his parent are dead on the ground, then he looks to see the shadow figure holding him as he was a baby as he cried, then the figure almost revealed who it is and then he saw a little bit of what looked like red hair and then everything went dark and (Y/N) wakes up and he felt the pain in his shoulder, the he looks around to see he's in a hospital room and he tried to think what that dream was about...............
(Y/N): (That dream, was that from my past when I lost my family? There are things I don't understand, if there's a truth I'm aiming to find out.)

Ilia P.O.V

............after what happened with (Y/N) and she breathes hard after what she did............
Ilia: (I...........I didn't mean to hurt him, he..........just couldn't recognize me. Yeah, if he didn't know it was me he wouldn't be mad.)
............then she walks back to a White Fang warehouse and then as she does, she sees those 2 soldiers that she overheard the conversation and then she decided to get her answers of what (Y/N) doesn't know and how his past is mysterious."

To be continued............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)