Chapter 6: A Certain Month Approaching

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter and what it's going to lead up to,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a while with (Y/N)'s shoulder injury, he finally is able to get his arm out the cast and he testing his shoulder by flexing and he nods as he knows he is fully healed, then as (Y/N) is walking in Team RWBY's dorm he looks at the calendar and he smiles only for it to fade as he back up and looks at the calendar to see the month. It's almost the end of the month, but he also notices what next month is as he is freaking out...................
(Y/N): "Oh hell no, my heat cycle is next month. This ain't good, what do I do Wolf Faunus's heat is different than others; it lasts an entire week, what do I do?"
...................then he hears the door open and he sits down and acts normal as he sees it's Weiss and Ruby....................
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby, hey Weiss."
Weiss: "Are you doing okay? You look like you're freaked out."
(Y/N): "I'm doing fine, just excited that my shoulder is healed."
..................Weiss nods as she understands and he sighs in relief...................

Weiss P.O.V
Timeskip-A Month Later

.................Weiss is in her dorm with her team, except for (Y/N) since Ozpin actually moved him to a dorm for about a week and she got confused, then she look at Blake who is checking the calendar as she looks further...................
Weiss: "Blake, what's the matter?"
Blake: "I think I know why (Y/N) was told by Ozpin to stay in another dorm for a week, his heat cycle is coming up."
Yang: "Oooohhhh, his heat cycle, huh?"
Ruby: "What's a heat cycle?"
Blake: "Well, uhhhhh.............."
Yang: "It's nothing Ruby."
.................Weiss gets angry as she knew what Yang is wanting to do, she gets up and pulls Yang off her bed and places her hands in her hips while looking at her angry..................
Yang: "What was that for?"
Weiss: "I know what you plan on doing Yang, and it better not happen. You plan on using his heat to get close to him."
Yang: "So, you want him to go through a week in heat without help?"
Weiss: "HE DOES OT WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT, you always made him uncomfortable whenever you're around him. Always trying to seduce him, if I ever find out you and him actually did it. You will pay the price."

Yang P.O.V

..................Yang looks at Weiss as she turns around and walks to her bed and Yang didn't seem threatened by her as she didn't care, she still wanted to get close to (Y/N) and she could tell that Weiss wanted to try and be first and she wasn't having that happening; it gets night as the time is midnight which means (Y/N)'s heat week has stared. She carefully sneaks out her bed and she tip toes to ten door and she gently opens it and she sneakingly walks out and she gently closes the door, but acouple times the door creaks as she does and she closes it again and it does it again, then she closes the door and sighs in relief..................
Yang: (Damn it, the damn door creaking as I closed it. Could've woken Weiss or them up, well now it's time to claim my handsome wolf.)
.................she walks down the hallway until she gets to the dorm (Y/N) is staying in and she goes to open the door and she sees its locked, then she takes out a paper clip and she picks the lock and she hears a click as she fist bumps and she gently opens the door and pokes her head in as she sees him completely asleep as she smirks...................
Yang: (Perfect.)
..................she walks in and gently closes the door and she walks towards him and she crawls in the bed with him and she is over him as she straddles his waist and he wakes up and he opens his eyes to see Yang looking down at him and he freaks out and he gets up, until Yang placed her hands on his shoulders....................
(Y/N): "Yang, what the hell are you doing?"
Yang: "What do you think? Heat boy."
...................his eyes widen and Yang kisses him as she inserts her tongue and she explores his mouth and he tried to resist, but then he starts calming down as she stops kissing him and he looks at her in the eyes panting and she saw the look on his face as she knew what's going to happen now."
Yang: "So, you ready for this?"

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)