Chapter 8: Heated Love Pt. 2 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story as well as the second lemon as well. And I want to apologize for not continuing this story for a really long time,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After Weiss showed up to the dorm (Y/N)'s staying at until his heat passes, she found him along with Yang naked which she realized they had their fun. But, Weiss wasn't going to admit defeat as she laid on top of (Y/N) as they kissed, his member got hard again which she felt it poke her causing her to look making her eyes widen at his size......................
Weiss: (My gosh, he's so big! Will I be able to take all that?)
.....................she kneels in front of him and started jerking him off causing a groan to be heard, she continued her action with pleasuring (Y/N) which he groans at the feeling. After that she started licking his member as he shivered at the feeling of her tongue touching his member......................
Yang: *pats Weiss's back* "Come on Weiss, that's no way to pleasure a man. Go further than that."
......................Weiss growls at Yang's annoyance, she opened her mouth to start sucking on his member making his groan into moans as she did. She continued pleasuring him as his mind slowly started loosing it to the pleasure......................
(Y/N): "W-Weiss, that feels so good."
......................she giggles knowing he's being pleasured, she continued on for a little acouple of seconds until a deep groan is heard and she felt him release his load inside her mouth. She swallows it and the moment she removed his member from her mouth a little bit more was released on her face......................
Weiss: "T-That was so much."
Yang: "Looks like (Y/N) had a lot backed up."
Weiss: "Yang! Would you just-"
......................she was interrupted with (Y/N) grabbing her and laying her in the bed as she blushes at his reaction, (Y/N) reaches for her panties and took them off revealing her opening. He licks her opening as she moaned loud at the feeling of his tongue, she placed her hand on his head, but just to pet his ears and head as he continued......................
Weiss: "S-So good your *moans* tongue is so good (Y/N). Keep *moans* going."
......................he continued licking her opening which makes her moan louder, (Y/N) spreads her opening to lick more as she moans louder at the feeling. Weiss's mind started going numb from the feeling of his tongue......................
Weiss: "I-I'm gonna cum!"
......................she twitches and she moans loud as she released in his mouth and on his face, she breathes hard after that as she laid there limped......................
Yang: "Well (Y/N)? *he looks at her* It's not nice keeping a girl waiting."
......................he knew what she meant as he positioned his member at her opening as he slowly inserted his member inside her, he looked at Weiss as she breathed hard in happiness......................
(Y/N): "Are you sure about this Weiss?"
Weiss: *nods* "Yes, please."
......................he smiles and continued inserting his member deeper in her opening which she moans at the feeling, but she whimpers feeling his member tear through her as her virginity is being taken away. Weiss breathes hard after that, (Y/N) thrusts gently making Weiss moan at the feeling, he lifts up her pajamas revealing her breasts as he groped them and sucked on one of them making her moan more.....................
Weiss: "So good, *moans* you're so good *moans* (Y/N). More, please give me more."
.......................he thrusts faster and pounds her hard making her moans more frequent, (Y/N) grips her waist as he continued and she moaned with her tongue hanging out her mouth feeling his member inside her. Yang smirked as she leaned to Weiss and sucked on her breasts making her look at her......................
Weiss: "Y-Yang no! Please-"
Yang: "I can't sit down and do nothing, so I'm pleasuring you as you have sex with him."
.......................Yang continued what she was doing making Weiss moan, but (Y/N) plunges two finger in Yang's opening making her moan. (Y/N)'s speed increases as Weiss moans non-stop which makes both of their releases close......................
Weiss: "I'm cumming!"
Yang: "I'm gonna-"
......................they both release with Yang on his hand and Weiss on his member, they both moan at the feeling of their release and they breathe hard. (Y/N) flips Weiss on her hands and knees as he continues thrusting causing her to moan more frequent at the speed of his thrusts with Yang reaching hard from (Y/N)'s pleasuring, Weiss felt him lick and nibble at her ear which she moans at the feeling of the pleasure he's giving her, Weiss's mind was clouded with pleasure as her tongue hangs from her mouth as she breathed hard from the pleasure. (Y/N) is in awe feeling the tightness of Weiss's opening as she got tighter. After a while a beastly groan was heard.....................
(Y/N): "Weiss, I'm gonna cum!"
Weiss: "D-Don't pull *moans* out, cum in-inside me! I want to feel the warmth of your love inside me."
.....................he continued thrusting faster inside her opening and pounding her hard making her moaning more frequent. After acouple of thrusts a deep groan is heard with (Y/N) hilting his member in Weiss's opening as he released his seed inside her making her moan at the feeling. She breathed hard as she laid her head in the pillow with his seed leaking out her opening, (Y/N) laid on the bed exhausted from what happened, he felt Yang and Weiss hug him with his arms around both their shoulders as they drift to sleep and they pulled the blanket on them with a smile appearing on (Y/N)'s face as he drifted to sleep as well......................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Morning

......................(Y/N) saw the sun shinning through the window of the dorm as he woke up, he felt two people laying with him as he saw Yang and Weiss on both sides of him which shocked and confused him, until he remembered what happened."
(Y/N): (Damn it.)

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of is chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)