3 years

Dipper POV
My name is mason pines, I live with my boyfriend nick, he's the only person I got. After bill cipher left with the journals I've been depressed, I thought he loved me, ugh my heart hurts. I see Marco and Tom happy and my sister is married to her husband and has two kids geez I'm happy that she happy, I haven't heard from her oh well she hates me just like my friends, but who cares it's not my fault? I just think demons should be history!
Nick POV
Mason? Come here, the apartment is a mess, mason if you don't come down here I'll be angry.
Mason pines
What? Please don't be mad, you are the only person I can stay with I'm sorry.
Nick POV
Shut your fucking mouth I only took you in cause you looked like a sad puppy, now clean the whole apartment and when I come back maybe we can play bye idiot.
(nick leaves and mason starts clean then he finish and hear the door bell and open the door,saw a unlikely person)

Mason POV
What??? Are you doing here, you can't be here, I'll call someone just leave.
Bill cipher POV
I thought you'll be happy but your not? Ooo nice apartment and clean damm this is just too good. Not to mention you never told me your dating one of my friends and you haven't visited your friends or family.
Mason pines POV
I don't need them! I'm fine on my own, how do you know nick? (Bill spoke up) well pinetree he's a demon from the underworld. No that's not true, I don't believe u.
(nick walking towards them)
Nick POV
So bill you met my dumbass friend and mason you actually clean the house wow I'm impressed by you, haha you can actually do something.
Bill cipher POV
I thought you two were dating? What no are you crazy I would never let myself be seen with that nick said. Interesting. Well thanks for letting me stay here as long as I can be.
Nick POV
Well let's get inside, come on bill you can have mason room and mason follow me so I can bring u to your room.
Mason POV
I followed nick into the Attic, this cannot be my room no I won't let this happen, I felt a sharp pain ouch I'm sorry for yelling at you but please don't hurt me.
Nick POV
Oh tonight is going to be so painful for you, let's go to my bedroom and I'll show you what kind of pain idiot.
*time skip*

Nick pulls mason by the head and starts biting his neck, mason didn't want it but nick didn't care and drag his body down and pull him close, stuck his p*** in him and thrust harder making mason twitch and cried in pain.

Nick POV
You're so small, I'm gonna make bleed, please stop it hurts so much mason cried out. Shut up idiot I'm almost there I'm going to c** ahhh.
With that nick threw mason on the floor and he got angry cause mason got blood all over the ground and his bed, he growled and went towards him then started beating him, nick grabbed his pocket knife and started to make small cuts on mason legs and arms.

Nick POV
Get the hell out of my house you whore.
Mason POV
No you can't leave me, I tired getting up but I fell on the ground, oh my I'm in so much pain I can't walk I'm useless and please don't leave.
Nick grabbed mason and carried him outside then threw him near the garbage can in the cold.

Nick then went back inside and talked with his old friend bill