Çhåptêr 2

<><><><><><><><><>
Taehyung
<><><><><><><><><>
West Side

______________________

I'm sitting in the secretary's office... again. On the other side of the glass door, I can see dozens of my classmates (who are at least 3 years older than me) hanging around at an attempt to hear what's going on. Most of them saw me being dragged out of the class during lunch by a group of intimidating guards. You can guess that whenever that happens, the news spreads like wild fire all over the campus.

The government's little prodigy is in trouble again.

Iyuna, the secretary, is sitting behind the mahogany desk typing away on her computer. Most likely typing my report. This will be my sixteenth report this quarter. I bet I'm the the only student here that has gotten so many reports, and hasn't gotten expelled.

"Injured your hand, Ms. Choi?" I ask, after a while of silence.

She stops typing and glares towards me.

"What makes you say that, Mr. Kim?"

"Your typing is out of your usual rhythm. Your favoring your left hand."

She sighs, and faces me.

"Yes, Taehyung. I injured it while I was playing a round of volley ball."

"That's too bad, Ms. Choi. You should try using your upper wrist instead of your hands."

I was saying that as a literal fact, but my taunting tone didn't make her any happier.

"Now look here, Mr. Kim. You may think your very smart. You many think your good grades are going to get you special treatment. You may even think you have fans here, with all this nonsense." She said, pointing to the door with gathering students.

"But I have grown tired of our little meetings at my office. And believe me, when you graduate and get assigned to whatever job the government gives you,  your games won't impress your superiors there. Do you understand?"

I nod, only because that's what she wants to see. But, I know I'm smart. I'm the only person that has a perfect score of 2000. I was sent here, one of the top universities, at a very young age. And I've earned perfect grades ever since. So yes, I'm smart.

Rumor has it, that Kook once scaled ten stories in nine seconds. How are we going to catch him if we're not just as fast? And if we can't catch the East sides most notorious criminal, then the West side will be seen as a joke.

Suddenly, Iyuna's desk beeps. She holds down a button.

"Yes?"

"Captain Kim Baekhyun is outside the gate. He's here for his brother." A voice on the other end says.

"Good. Send him in."

She releases the button, then faces me again.

"I hope that brother of yours starts doing a better job of minding you, because if you end up in here one more time-"