Discontinued...(please read for an explanation)

I've also posted a chapter for my other book, Apples, which I will also be discontinuing. Both chapters are equally as hard to write, but they have the same major points I'm about give to you here.

I feel horrible for everyone who felt immersed in this plot I've created, to people who looked forward to a new chapter, and who wanted an ending for each book. If you've followed my two books for a while, you'll know that I haven't updated in months, and here's why:

While I was inactive publicly, I was very active privately, coming up with soooooo many new drafts with plots I'm looking forward to writing about. But, these two books get in the way of my motivation to write them. I always think, "Wow, I love this new plot idea. I'm excited to write more. But wait, I already have two public books that I haven't updated in months.

I need to update.

I need to update.

I need to post something."

And that's unhealthy for a writer to think or do. As a rookie writer, I will of course make rookie mistakes, in this case it's creating and publishing books with unfinished plots. It's a habit of mine that I want to improve on through the many drafts I have saved away.

I've made this mistake with these books, and changed things around to the point where my original intentions for the plot has completely altered, therefore giving me extreme writer's block.

My goal as a writer is to create genuine literary text while it still being an easy read for all of you. I can't do that if I'm constantly writing like I'm on a timer. Creativity shouldn't be rushed; it should come naturally. It's been coming artificially with these books for the longest time, and that's not the content I want to write for you.

And if you read my first ever book, oh god, you can definitely tell I had noooo idea what I was doing xD.

Apologies to everyone that has looked forward to everything this book was said to provide you, but my ideas for both books are spiraling out of control, so I felt like I needed a fresh slate to work on. I'm going on a break (as if I haven't been on one already lol) to work more on my drafts I have big plans for. Expect a new book coming your way.

Multifandoms, it'll be a book for you.

Thank you all for your understanding💜

~AG