03

late night swim

i giggled, laying on the sofa and charlie kneeling over me, leaning down and peppering kisses all over my face, a smile on his lips as he did.

"do you wanna go swimming?" he raised his eyebrow with a smirk, and i nodded, despite it being just after midnight.

"i would love to." i grinned, the two of us getting up and racing down the stairs to our underground swimming pool.

charlie leant down to kiss me and pulled my shirt off me, before i pulled his shirt over his head and trailed my fingers up his torso.

both of us got into the pool, me now just in a bra and pants, charlie just in his boxers.

with a giggle, i splashed him, a smirk forming on his lips as he splashed me back, before diving towards me and grabbing my wrists so i couldn't continue.

i pouted and he kissed me, letting go of my hands so i placed them in his hair, his hands going to my bum and grabbing it as we kissed.

charlie's hands slid up my back and he unclipped my bra, him taking it off me and chucking it onto the side.

"i'm cold." i whimpered and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to the hot tub, sitting down with me sat on his lap, straddling his waist.

"there you go." he grinned.

"thank you." i leant down to kiss him, his hands retuning to my bum, mine returning to his hair, my fingers playing with it.