13

more than best friends

i sat on the sofa next to my best friend, charlie, and looked up at him, him looking back at me, his eyes slightly darker than usual.

after a moment, he leant down to kiss me, me kissing back, it quickly getting heated, his palm moving from my upper thigh to my bum.

charlie picked me up and carried me into his bedroom, our lips pressed together, my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands under my bum supporting my weight.

he lay me down on my back on his bed and pulled my dress off, after i pulled his shirt off, and i moved my hands down to undo his belt.

charlie hesitantly moved his hand down my bare torso, and pulled away to mumble, "is this alright?" as, as much as we've gotten off at parties before, we've never done much more than that, but i just nodded as he moved his hand further down, under my pants.

he helped me to tug his boxers and trousers down, and he lined himself up, before thrusting into me as i moaned, and i pulled his face to mine to kiss me again.

i woke up, and after a minute i carefully slipped out of charlie's warm arms reluctantly, and went to the toilet.

i walked back into charlie's bedroom to see him sitting up and rubbing his eyes, but he looked up at me with a smile when i went and got back into bed next to him.

"sorry, did i wake you?" i asked him softly.

"it's fine." he smiled, and leant forwards as i did, my hands moving up and playing with his hair as his arms slipped around my waist.

he lay down on his back and pulled me over him, and i knelt above him, not breaking the kiss, his hands moving down to my bum as i cupped his face with my hands.

"are we still best friends?" i asked with a grin on my lips.

"of course." he smirked, before leaning up to kiss me again.