15

a.n. this would be a bit like the show little women

you're on a chat show talking about him

"hey, guys! so today we're here with y/n." one of the hosts announced, and i smiled to the camera. i was sat around a high table with three other women, who host the show, aimed at, and done by, girls, then discussing and suggesting female issues.

they began to talk to me for a short while, before we got to the tmi section.

"so obviously you've got a boyfriend, charlie puth." one of the women said and i smiled, just at the mention of him, "and he's often away, on tours, isn't he?" she checked and i nodded, "so that can get pretty difficult, i assume.." she winked at me, "but when you are together, what's the sex like? does it make up for all the time he's away?"

"yeah, so he does often go on tours and stuff, but if i can, i always try to go and see him, even if it's just for a couple of days." i explained, "but, yeah, the sex is great." i giggled lightly, "you know how some lads sorta just have sex with you, thinking you're enjoying it as much as he is?" i started, and all of the women in front of me nodded and grumbled their agreements disapprovingly, "well, charlie's not like that at all. he'll always make sure i'm okay and sure, both before and after, he's so sweet." i gushed, "and he also just makes sure that i feel good, and that he's giving me pleasure, you know?" i said, "and that makes him feel better, and brings him more pleasure, knowing that i'm enjoying it, and that he's the reason for my pleasure, and i'm not just laying underneath him faking it." i added, "yeah, he's gorgeous. it always definitely makes up for the time we don't spend together."

"you've got a keeper." one of them laughed.

"yeah, he seems perfect." another smiled.

"well i think it's safe to say you're pretty in love." the other said.