06 pt2

the next day

i opened the front door, having just got home from my last exam, and charlie immediately came running up to me, pulling me into a hug, his arms tight and comfortable around my waist.

"well done, princess. you're all done now." he smiled, kissing my shoulder.

"finally." i sighed.

"how do you think it went?" charlie asked, letting go of me and grabbing my hand, pulling me to sit on his lap on the sofa, his arms around my waist again.

"it was alright, i think." i smiled and leant forwards to kiss him softly.

"i'm sure you've smashed it." he said, before pressing his lips to mine.

"right, come on." charlie grinned, pulling away a few minutes later, and i got off his lap, "i'm taking you out for dinner." he stood up as well, and grabbed my hand again, leading me upstairs.

"you don't have to." i smiled.

"i want to, and i will." he smirked and i giggled, mumbling a thank you.

he walked into the bathroom and extended his arms to me, unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off me.

i pulled his t-shirt over his head, then the two of us got fully undressed, before stepping into the shower.

charlie immediately kissed me, his hands on my waist as mine ran through his wet hair and tugged on the roots as he began to kiss down my neck, leaving a couple of hickeys.

one of his hands trailed down my stomach to my core, as i tugged his lips back up to my own, my hands cupping his face.

after the two of us were dressed and ready, charlie and i went outside to his car, him driving us to a restaurant.

when i walked in, charlie walked slightly behind me and looked me up and down with a smirk, "you look amazing."

"thank you, so do you." i smiled, and he grabbed my bum just as we walked in, before moving his hand up slightly and resting it on the small of my back, as we were lead to our table.