08

falling asleep on him in the car

charlie and i got into the back of his car, his driver offering us a smile as we did, "hey guys, you alright?"

i mumbled a sleepy, "yeah thanks." and charlie nodded.

"yeah, good thanks." charlie said, "how long's the drive gonna be?"

"about half an hour." his driver said.

charlie thanked him and his driver started the car, as charlie turned to me, "do you wanna lay down and get a bit of rest?" he offered.

"yeah, please." i smiled, "thank you." i said, and charlie gently guided me down so i was laying down, my head on his lap, my hands gently holding his thigh, and i closed my eyes, resting as we were driven home.

"baby." i heard charlie say, and i yawned lightly, lifting a hand to cover my mouth as i did, and i opened my eyes, seeing charlie smiling down at me, "we're here."

we both thanked his driver and got out of the car, going inside and straight up to bed.

charlie gently pulled my shirt over my head, followed by his own, and the two of us quickly got ready before getting into bed, me just in one of his shirts, him just in boxers, and he slipped his arms around my waist, pressing a gentle kiss to the back of my neck.

"night, babe." charlie mumbled.

"g'night, i love you."

"i love you too." he said.

i could feel his breathing on the back of my neck, my back pressed against his warm front as he cuddled me, the two of us quickly falling asleep, content.