14

done for me
(lyrics)

"what are you thinking?" charlie asked me, his voice raised.

"charlie, i.." i tried, but he cut me off again.

"you think that you could be better of with somebody new, don't you?" he scoffed.

"if you won't let me fucking talk, and you're so adamant about that, maybe i should leave." i sighed. charlie'd been having a go at me for the last few days.

"if you wanna leave, there ain't nobody stopping you." he scoffed, and i stepped away from him, hurt.

"you don't mean that." i whispered.

"i'm not gonna beg for your love, i'm not gonna say please." he said, "you know i've given this everything, y/n, i'd lie for you, die for you, cry for you, but baby, honestly, tell me what you've done for me." he snapped, "are you even going to apologise?"

"i never cheated." i said, "i've deleted everyone, 'cause i know they made you uncomfortable. i can't apologise for something i didn't do." i sighed, "i won't beg for your love either, charlie. i'd lie for you, die for you and cry for you, too."

charlie just looked down and didn't say much, "charlie, i've given this, given you, everything as well. please."

he stepped towards me and cupped my face, "i'm sorry, i just saw you with other guys and i got all defensive because i know there a lot fitter than m—" he started, but i cut him off.

"it's alright, but no, they're no fitter than you, and their personalities are nothing on yours, charlie, i wouldn't change you for the world." i gushed, "i love you." i added softly.

"i love you too." he said simply, before pulling my face to his and kissing me softly, "i'm sorry." he mumbled again, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a warm hug.

a.n. sorry it's a bit shit😂