20

period

i sighed, waking up and rolling away from charlie, getting too hot being so close to him.

i whined at my cramps, and heard charlie mumble something incoherent, before reaching over and grabbing my waist, pulling me back to him.

"char." i groaned, "it's too hot."

i shuffled away from him, leaving him to pout confusedly, due to my normal constant want for cuddles, before he realised it was that time of the month again.

he got out of bed and i happily watched his almost bare body as he tugged sweatpants and a t-shirt on, "i'm just going to the store, i'll be back in a bit." he smiled to me, coming over and gently pressing his lips to my own, before he left.

twenty minutes later, charlie walked upstairs with a fresh mug of tea and a bag in his hands.

i sat up in bed as he placed the mug on the bedside table, before giving the bag to me and sitting next to me again.

looking through the bag, i saw pads, tampons, chocolate, sweets, crisps, water, orange juice and fruit.

"thank you so much, i love you." i smiled, hugging him and grabbing the pads, getting out of bed and taking them to the bathroom gratefully.

charlie lead me into the bathroom, where a clean, oversized t-shirt of his and a pair of my underwear were folded neatly in the corner, with the bath filled up with warm, bubbly water, candles lit around it.

"thank you." i gushed, hugging him before he kissed the top of my head and left the bathroom, allowing me to undress and get into the soothing water.

"i'm so lucky to have you." i smiled, emerging from the bathroom and going back to bed, "i love you." i allowed charlie to slip his arms around my waist and pull me to lay on top of him.

"i love you too, princess." he leant down and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me softly. "oh, and i ordered dominos, and lots of cheesy garlic bread and cookies."