10

after party

i was sat next to my boyfriend, charlie, at a table, the two of us at an awards show.

his hand was on my thigh, but he slowly moved it up, pushing my skirt up as he did.

a small smirk formed on my lips as charlie looked at me quickly to make sure i was okay, as he'd barely done anything like this in public before, as the two of us hadn't been dating for that long, but we were definitely completely comfortable with the other.

he continued to move his hand further up, and gently pressed his fingers against my core.

i bit my lip as he began to rub me over my pants, but i was unable to stop him, as i knew there were cameras on us pretty much all the time, so it would look weird if i told him to stop, or i moved my hands under the table to move his.

he began to gently run his finger over my clit, and after a minute, my leg began to shake a little in please.

i closed my eyes for a few moments, and when i opened them i saw charlie grinning at me.

after about five minutes, charlie slid his hand back down my thigh, leaving his palm resting a bit above my knee, and i frowned, but he turned to whisper, "i'll finish you later." in my ear, a smirk on his lips matching one now on mine.

he pressed a kiss to my cheekbone close to my ear, before returning his focus to the stage as more awards were presented, his other hand, not on my thigh, reached across to hold my hand, our fingers laced and resting between us.

"and the award for best album, goes to..." was said, and charlie squeezed my knee in anticipation, and i squeezed his hand, as his album was one of the nominations, "charlie puth! congrats." was heard.

charlie immediately jumped up, a huge smile on his face, and i stood up as well, grinning at him and he immediately pulled me into a hug, his arms tightly around my waist, one of his hands going down to my bum, resting on it and gently squeezing it.

"i'm so proud of you." i smiled, pecking his lips as he thanked me, before he let go of me, after giving my bum one extra squeeze, and he hugged and thanked a few others congratulating him, then he went up on stage to collect the award.

"well done baby." i said, the two of us walking hand-in-hand to the after party.

"thank you, i love you." he mumbled, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"you too." i said, and was called over by a few girls, but i looked up at charlie, wordlessly asking if he minded.

"go." charlie motioned towards the girls, "i'll see you in a bit." he smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to my lips.

"alright." i smiled, pecking his lips again, before going to the girls, us all drinking, talking and laughing together, and having lots of photos taken of us.

when i was dancing, i felt familiar, warm arms snake around my waist, one of charlie's hands resting on my stomach, the other on my waist.

"hello." i turned to smile at him, and he didn't reply, just leant down to kiss me.

"your bum just looked so fucking good, i had to come over." he pulled away after a minute, with a grin on his lips, one of his hands moving to rest on the top of my bum.

"thank you." i grinned, loosely putting my arms around his neck.

"do you want another drink?" charlie offered and i nodded so he quickly got one, me thanking him when he handed it to me.