3. When the other members hit on you

Baekhyun: Chen thinks he's so smooth asking you to pretend to be the girl he was going to do a duet with later on and he's holding you close in his arms singing to you. He just scoffs and motions Chen to step aside. "Let me show you how it's really done." He grabs you by the waist pulling you flush against him and runs his hand down your neck.

Suho: Everyone has ganged up on him knowing their leader has a thing for you. They're making you call them all oppa, and you're just laughing at their playful antics. "Come on guys, leave (Y/N) alone." He gets responses of "Ah wae?" by Chen and "No way!" by Baekhyun. Even Kris grins stepping closer to you invading your personal space. They all shut up once you call Suho "Oppa~" in a sexy voice. They all turn to you with wide eyes and start yelling and screaming like fangirls when they caught the wink you gave him at the end.

Kyungsoo: You don't know how to respond after Chanyeol makes an obvious attempt at flirting with you. But all D.O. has to do is give Chanyeol a look which makes him flinch thinking he was going to hit him. He looks away for a second then steps closer making Chanyeol lift his hands in surrender moving away from you.

Lay: Baekhyun is sitting next to you while everyone is watching the scary movie, making sure to cling to you and hold you everytime a jumpscare happens. He noticed Baekhyun about to rest his hand on your thigh and swiftly moves to go and sit between you two. "Hyung can hug me if he is afraid"

Xiumin: He catches Tao secretly checking you out his eyes roving up your smooth legs. He was going to remind him of the arm wrestle they had earlier where he destroyed him but your attention was already being monopolised by Kyungsoo who was giving you a heated stare. He sighed. You should never be allowed to wear dresses again.

Luhan: The other members knew you were too nice to say no to them and had taken full advantage of that by getting you to make them all a big breakfast. You became flustered when a devious Baekhyun grabbed your waist from behind shocking you as he pulled you away from washing a mixing bowl. "(Y/N)! Forget about making Baekhyun's breakfast, he can eat nothing " 

Chen: "Aish! Don't do that!"  He grabs Suho and shoves him away just before he was about to carry you bridal style to show you how strong and muscly he was. Suho laughs and says he can show you how he does push ups with only two fingers but barely moves away in time to avoid Chen's kick

Kris: Kai is impressing you with his cool and sexy dance moves for their song Call me Baby. He grits his teeth when he sees you bopping your head to the beat slowly blushing when Kai dances closer to you. Tch. He grabs your attention when he calls your name motioning with his head that it's time to go and that he came to pick you up.

Sehun: Stopping what he was doing he just stares at you thinking What am I seeing right now? Everyone had persuaded you to join in on the peppero game and you had been partnered with Lay. As he saw Lay biting the stick getting closer and closer to you he couldn't help but shout "YAH!!"  Which caused his hyung to lose concentration and accidently press his lips against yours.   

Tao:  You blushing and laughing when Sehun playfully tickles you makes him automatically throw the cushion he was holding right at Sehun's head. It hits him square in the temple making him blink a few times. Tao used the opportunity to grab your hand and make you sit near him instead of the sly maknae

Kai: He tries to look away and focus his attention somewhere else. But in his peripheral vision he can see Xiumin and Chanyeol cracking up at his expense as they know they're getting to him by their more than enthusiastic hugs with you every time you come to visit. 

Chanyeol: "Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Get's a bit pissed off seeing Baekhyun drape him arm around your shoulder. He hasn't even done that yet to you. He chases Baekhyun around the house when he runs away after seeing the murderous look in his eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Dayuuuum 12 members is a lot. But I know everyone's got a bias ;) so I write for all of them

Hope you enjoyed! You beautiful people you.