60: Watching chick flicks with EXO

Baekhyun: You introduce him to your favourite comedy 'White Chicks' and the two of you are cracking up throughout the entire movie "Yeobo, if girly movies are anything like this one then I have no complaints" Afterwards you two keep making inside jokes quoting form the movie stuff like "I am so fricken pissed" and "I'm gonna have a BF" making the others look at you both strangely. But then you make them watch it too 

Kyungsoo: You were very comfortable, snuggled up against him with your arm draped over his torso. It was very nice just to kick back once in a while and relax with a DVD. That night you two were watching 'Ever After'. "Isn't the way they speak so beautiful?" You murmur against him. "Yes. I like the heroine too. You picked a good movie honey"

Lay: 'Grease 1' and '2' were the movies of the night. You already knew the lyrics to all the songs from both movies off by heart and sung along everytime they came up. He enjoyed watching you be animated even more than he enjoyed watching the movies themself, but he was very interested with some of the dance numbers. "Maybe we can try that one day."

Luhan: "Haha damn. That girl's got moves." He smiles down at you. "Just like you baby." You put on 'She's the man' knowing he would probably like this movie the most out of all the other romcoms . You kiss him on the nose "Haha I bet you'd make a great Channing Tatum if they ever did a Chinese version of this movie"

Chen: "Pass the popcorn please" You put on 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' and kept making comments throughout the movie about how pretty Kate Hudson was and how hot Matthew McConaughey looked. "Yah!" He playfully grabs your jaw "I like this movie too, but hush baby, He isn't that hot okay" You just stick your tongue out at him "I disagree"

Tao: "If your power is Time Control, doesn't that make me the same as Rachel McAdams?" He was watching the movie you recommended 'The Time Traveller's Wife' with you. He had his head in your lap while you were running your fingers through his hair, slightly massaging his head. "Yeah, but thank goodness I don't end up like that guy though"

Kai: Totally falls in love with the movie 'Step up', You guys got all romantic and ended up cuddling on the couch because of all the scenes between Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan. "Honey" You say with your head on his chest "Mmm?" "Did you know that Channing actually fell in love with his wife while making this movie?" He presses a kiss against your forehead and pulls you closer "Is that right?"

Sehun: You smiled glancing up at him watching '10 things I hate about you' with rapt attention. "That's Heath Ledger, the actor who played the Joker you liked in 'The Dark Knight'" He moved to put his arm around your shoulders "What? Did he really??" You rested your head in the crook of his neck"Mmhmm" "He looks so young"

Suho: "You know this is completely ridiculous right baby?" He keeps commenting throughout your all time favourite movie 'Legally Blonde' while it was playing. You just pat his stomach and try to get him to be quiet "Shh, just enjoy the movie yeobo"

Chanyeol: "Paul Rudd is so dreamy" You sigh at your favourite actor playing Josh in 'Clueless'. You feel his eyes boring a hole in the side of your head as he sits up suddenly "What?! You like that guy?" You continue to keep your eyes on the screen "Yeah-" He was about to open his mouth to protest when then you say"-but I like you best."

Xiumin: It definitely felt good to watch a light, non-demanding movie now and then. 'Serendipity' you thought was one of those obscure chick flicks but it was a classic for you. It was such a sweet movie. You both were watching the touching ending scene where Kate Beckinsale finally crossed paths with John Cusack "Wow snow looks so beautiful falling like that..."

Kris: You put on the good old 'Bridget Jones Diary', but he doesn't seem to like it very much  "What is this trash?" He keeps exclaiming, making you laugh at his face "It's a classic baby! Haven't you ever heard of Pride and Prejudice?" "Yeah but this is nothing like that" "Okay okay, they just reference the book but still... oh shut up" You smile at him

-----------------------------------------------------------

There's actually so many chick flicks I like but couldn't fit in to the chapter so I'll just list them here, (not to mention the old hollywood ones): The Princess Bride, Never been kissed, Love Actually, The Last Song, The Sound of Music, Mean Girls, Casanova, Sweet Home Alabama, She's all that, Miss Congeniality, Leap Year, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Wedding Planner + many more I can't remember from the top of my head right now

Tell me. What are some of your favourites? I could use some recommendations 

Btw I haven't seen Titanic yet. I know. Shocking. Don't kill me.