39: Holding their child for the first time

Kris: *He thought his heart was going to burst. "Ah.." Wiping the tears away because he can't stop crying. But he couldn't have been more happy than he was right now. This was his baby boy. He was a father now. Wow... He was still trying to get used to that fact. You just smiled with so much love at your husband cradling his newborn baby "You're holding your first child honey- I think you're allowed to cry"

Xiumin: *The both of you felt as if the entire universe just shifted because of this one small baby boy that could barely fit in his hands. He couldn't explain it but he just knew that a part of his heart already belonged to this son of his. He was so tiny and precious. And there were so many dreams he already had for him; teaching him to walk, to talk, to sing, to dance, to fly, and to always love his mother just as much as he himself already did

Luhan: *In awe of you right now because you were one badass woman. Cannot believe that your body just did that- that miracle of life! When he was given his little girl to hold for the first time all he could think of was that he was in serious danger of falling apart. With eyes full of happy tears he softly sung to his little bundle of joy   

"How wonderful life is, now you're in the world~"  

Kai: *Feels so small compared to you. Like he had done so little to make this magic happen, and at the same time was so overwhelmingly relieved that the hardest part for you was over. It was definitely the most difficult and most painful thing you had done by far but you forgot all about your suffering when you watched the tender moment between your husband and newborn daughter. He held her so carefully in his hands and was cooing to her " You're my baby, my baby girl... 

I love you~"

Kyungsoo: "Aish-" *Damn he seemed to cry a lot lately. First seeing you walk down the aisle on your wedding day, and now this. You did this to to him. You did this for him. You had just given him the greatest gift ever. His very own child. Even though he probably couldn't hear what he was saying he just kissed his newborn baby on the forehead and said "You're mine. Araji? You're my son" 

What had he done to deserve this?

Chen: *His heart just melts. He never had a weakness until you came along and even then he was pretty reluctant to admit his soft spot for you. But there was no doubt right now that this baby girl was going to be his one big weakness."I'm going to spoil you rotten you got that?" *Kisses the little baby on the nose and looks to you "Komawoyo"He loved you so much, he didn't think loving you more could even be possible. But he was wrong. 

Lay:  *Counts himself very fortunate indeed. He couldn't have been more blessed. In all his years of living, of winning awards, achieving success and becoming a producer, none of that could even compare to this moment right now. Holding his son for the first time...  Having a wife whom he loved and who loved him...

These were the moments that made life really worth living. 

Tao: *Kisses his little baby boy on the forehead, holding him carefully. He was so tiny- so precious. He didn't want to break him. You seeing your husband be so gentle and tender- it made your love for him reach entirely new levels. He just looks at you with so much love and pride giving you a firm kiss as he hands the baby back to you. It wasn't just the two of you anymore. You had become a family now

Suho: *He knew as soon as he held that little girl that he would do anything for her. He would die for her. Give an arm and a limb for her. Now he had two beautiful women in his life to protect. You meant the world to him and now looking down at what the two of you made together with your love, it suddenly made him remember every moment the two of you already shared. Starts choking up "Ah. Look at what you made your appa do"  

Sehun: *Is quiet, and at a loss for words. Teary eyed because damn he was holding a miracle. Can't explain it but he had so much love for this little girl he was holding. He lifts his head and you both shared a look -albeit yours an exhausted one- that communicated one small word

"Saranghae"

Chanyeol: *Breaks down immediately "-ah why am i like this?" Trying to stop crying but can't. Doesn't help that everyone else in the room starts to cry as well. Having this little man in his arms meant that he was a daddy now. This was more happiness than he could handle. You laugh a little. Even through your lingering pain you could still joke "If this is what you're like now just imagine having the other three children you wanted"

Baekhyun: *Heart overflowing because it was so full of joy. The tears don't hit him now but it would later when he gazes at his daughter after putting her to sleep in her cot back at home. He chuckles saying "Look! She's a daddy's girl already!" 

He just knew that his world would forever be changed because of this one little baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang this was no easy feat, childbirth is no joke. Shoutout to all the incredible mums out there! Yous are the real OG MVPs. I really enjoyed writing this though. It's just so nice hahaha.

I feel like EXO-Ls are so crazy. I wonder how EXO would react IRL reading these reactions of themselves haha. They'd probably just be shaking their heads because they already know we mad

Thanks for requesting @MsMinAurora28 !!! :D