78: You kiss them in front of the members (GIFs)

Baekhyun: You gave him a quick peck on the lips because you had to leave, but now he's all smug and wants to keep going despite the others' protests. Chen is the loudest whining "Aish save it bro!" and Sehun just teases "Grossss". He ignores them, not letting you go until you let him kiss you again, so you just sigh blushing a little "Alright. Don't make it too sexy" And he just smirks before he gives you one very steamy kiss "What? Like this?"

 Don't make it too sexy" And he just smirks before he gives you one very steamy kiss "What? Like this?"

Chanyeol: After you gave him a PG rated kiss, because you two weren't alone and the members were low key watching, his chest puffs out because he's filled with pride. "Yeah that's right. I'm the only one that gets kisses from (Y/N)" he says loud enough for everyone to hear. He's supposed to be rehearsing lines for a new movie but he's too distracted now "-wait. What was I about to say again?"

 What was I about to say again?"

Xiumin: You hadn't realised he wasn't alone and had been enjoying a hot and heavy kiss in the backstage dressing room when all the boys suddenly walked in laughing and chatting. They immediately shut up when they saw the position you two were in. You caged between his arms and legs on one of the vanity tables. Before any of them can speak he takes off his shirt "Unless you guys want to watch, I suggest you get out now. 

Lay: They mutter and grumble unhappily saying that now that he's married he doesn't even care about his boys. "What is he doing?" "You tryna make us jealous right Yixing?" "Tch, this guy has no loyalty" "We get it already bro, can you not suck her face in front of us" He looks at you because you were the one that started it by kissing him first as if saying 'Oh no honey what have you done' and tries to placate the members "Ah no no guys-"