96: Slaying the runway together with him (GIFs)

Requested by: GAP1999

Sorry for the long ass delay in this update.

Scenario is: EXO and you are slaying the runway together, and at the end he spices it up by dipping you into a kiss. Part deux (two) of 'Chapter 87: You slay the aisle in a fashion show (GIFs)'

*Play music as requested by the lovely GAP1999

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris: There'd be no question about it- how amazing you two were up on that Burberry catwalk. It would be like watching moving art since you were a feast for the eyes and onlookers just devoured you two.  As if you hadn't already stolen the show, at the end he surprises you with a spontaneous dip, making you barely able to question in your mind if that was even allowed. 

It wasn't.

But the directors let it pass, because you two just made headlines with your impromptu, perfect ending. 

Kai: Everyone knew he was born for the stage

Kai: Everyone knew he was born for the stage. To devastate hearts everywhere with his incredibly dashing looks. He definitely put it to good use sauntering up and down the aisle in all the latest Calvin Klein fashion. You'd be able to hear people slipping out oohs and ahs, loving the two of you up there. He was feeling secretly playful and would out-of-the blue dip you in a kiss at the end.

Even though he definitely caught you off guard you'd be able to feel him smiling against your lips despite trying to be chic about it. 

Chanyeol: He would totally live for moments like these, moments where he got to be the absolute centre of attention

Chanyeol: He would totally live for moments like these, moments where he got to be the absolute centre of attention. He'd feel so proud watching the audience appreciate his good looks. And the kiss would happen during the both of yours' turns walking together down that stage. When you had swung your body to the side to slightly look at him, his hands would quickly move and before you knew it he would have dipped you just to make you squeal. He wanted to hear your reaction and didn't really care if he was going to get in trouble later. You just looked so damn hot wearing Tommy Hilfiger.