Chapter 14: Yoonminie~

~morning~

I was awoken to Yoonmin giving me kisses all over my face.
I giggle and sit up, grabbing him.
I pet him a little then kiss his little nose.
We play for a little while then I head down stairs.
Yoonmin following.
He wimpers at me for some food so I go to grab some left overs.
Ji found Yoonmin and started to sniff him.
He was a pretty chill cat.
So Yoonmin just sniffed Ji's butt.

~•~

We arrive to Pet Smart to get some puppy food,a harness, leash, treats, bed, and some toys.
This puppy is gonna be spoiled!
Whatever he wants he will get.
We bought him a tiny blanket too.
We checked out and Yoonmin was already playing with his toys.
After arriving home we put up his things and lounged around for a bit.
Occasionally playing with Yoonmin and Ji.

~two days later~

We had been very busy the past two days.
I've barely seen Jiyong I don't know why he won't tell me where he goes.

~Jiyong's POV~
I sigh as I look in yet another ring shop and can't find anything I like enough to give to y/n.
I start to head out the mall till something catches my eye.
I FOUND IT!! I FOUND THE PERFECT RING!
I run over to the store and purchase the beautiful diamond ring.
When I get out the store I smile to myself.
I buy a few more things from myself and Yoonmin...again before heading home.

~y/n POV~
Jiyong comes home with a few bags in his hands.
"Let me help you baby" I walk over to him and smiles at me handing me two bags to put in the bedroom "what did you buy?" I look at him curiously.
"Just a few things" he says making me laugh.
"A few?" We both giggle "I made some food if you're hungry" I smile.
We both head into the kitchen grab the food and sit down to eat while watching a K-drama.
All of a sudden we hear Yoonmin being sick.
"Yoonmin?" I run up to him "yah Jiyong! Somethings wrong!" I shout and lift Yoonmin up as we rush out the door.
We take Yoonmin to the vet and they check him over.
Turns out he just ate too much and I overreacted.

~•~
Back at home I decide to go through the bedroom and flop down on the bed, Yoonmin following after but failing to get on the bed making me laugh.
I help him up and lay him next to me.
Jiyong soon followed and we lay down.
As a family.
Jiyong kisses my head.
"Goodnight y/n~" he whispers
"Goodnight babe and Yoonmin" I smile and we fall asleep.

~•~
A/n

I've got writers block, ugh!! I dont really know what to write about. Im really sorry if this gets a bit boring

Hey guys!! It's hyunniegirl here, I took over writing this chapter please show a lot of love towards the author because she is an amazing friend of mine and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She has writers block so please understand that chapters may slow down. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I guess while I'm here I may as well mention that I recently finished a Yoongi ff called The Stalker App if you guys wanna check that out haha. Anyway I'm gonna stop now. Please feel better soon author-nim~ I love you~

~•~