Chapter 21: Sorry

Before I start this chapter, I want to thank you all!! Thank you all so much for 892 reads, and all of your support and love. I know I haven't updated in ages, and in sorry, but I love you guys so much and thank you once more!!!

I woke up early in the morning, completely forgetting about the sound I heard the previous night and rushing to the bathroom.
I threw up, as usual, then made my way downstairs to make breakfast.
I was met with the vision of Jiyong cooking with his back turned to me.
"Well, I see you beat me to it once again" I say, startling him slightly.
He turns to see me and smiles wide.
"You're awake!!" He puts down his spatula and walks to me, hugging me.
I giggle and hug him back, kissing him tenderly once we pull away.
He smiles at me once again then goes back to making his food.

~mid-afternoon~

"Come here Yoonmin!!" I yell as I sprinted from the front door that Yoonmin had just ran threw.
"Fuck, JIYONG!!" I yelled to him and he sprints down.
I just point and he sighs and grabs his leash then runs after Yoonmin.
Finally, after half an hour of chasing him, he catches him and brings him back.
I laugh at my breathless husband holding our 90lb dog walking inside.
He rolls his eyes and walks past me.
I follow behind him and plop onto the couch.
"Babe~~!" I say with a slight whine.
He comes to me and stays silent, still out of breath.
"Can you get me some juice? Please~" he smiles, and walks to go fetch me a glass of juice.
Bringing it back to me, I thank him and he goes to sit down.
I flip through the channels on the TV finding nothing interesting to watch.
Then, I find a program about kidnappings and murders.
I leave it there and watch hours and hours of documentaries on murderers.
Jiyong had fallen asleep in the chair beside me and I giggled at him.
Continuing to watch my shows I found myself lost in a world of interesting back stories and murder cases.
After awhile I heard a knock on the door, making Yoonmin bark.
I hush him and he quiets down, I look to Jiyon gto make sure he is still sleeping.
He is, like a baby.
I make my way to the door and look through the peep hole.
There was a man in a black mask and what looked like a black hoodie and black jeans.
I quickly lock my door as softly as I can, running to Jiyong, waking him.
"Wake up, baby, please, there's a man at the door in all black and he has a black mask on at our door" I spoke as softly as I could and he immediately gets up and grabs me pulling me upstairs.
He reaches into a drawer then pulls out a gun.
I flinch and step back from him.
"I didn't know you had that fucking thing in the house!" I whisper yell at him.
He shushes me, "I'll explain later" he mouthes to me.
I nod.
He makes his way back down the hall and runs to see if the man is still there.
I hear the gun cock and he opens the door.
I ready myself to hear a gunshot, but there is none.
I then hear double the footsteps coming back to the room.
I hide quickly as I hear them come closer.
I hear a strange man's voice coming from the hall, then I hear Jiyong.
"Hahaha, you fucking scared us!!" I hear him say.
"Oh, sorry about that, it's just really cold out" the voice says.
"Well, you have all black on as well, so, yah" he replies.
"Oh fuck, I didn't even realize, I'm sorry!!" The voice sounds softer now.
I come out of my hiding place and then see Jiyong and a taller, slim man, standing beside him.
He smiles sweetly as he sees me.
I give him a blank stare back, still a bit scared.
"I'm Taeyang, Jiyong's friend, I'm really sorry if I scared you honey" Taeyang, says softly.
I blush a bit at the sound of his voice.
"I-its okay.." I spoke very softly.
Jiyong walks and puts his gun away then comes to hug me.
"It's all okay baby girl, okay?" He reassures me.
I nod my head and he pulls away, smiling to me sweetly.
Taeyang then begins to pull off his hoodie, revealing a soft white T-shirt with the word 'Made' on it, and some kind of design.
"Nice shirt!" I say.
Jiyong and Taeyang thank me at the same time.
I look at them confused.
"Baby, I'll explain, let's go down stairs, okay?" He grabs my arm and we all head downstairs.
Yoonmin meeting Taeyang with a slight growl then sniffing him.
Then wagging and letting the new man pet him.
"Good boy yoonmin~" Jiyong says and pets him.
"Yoonmin?" Taeyang questions, looking to us.
I start to tear up, "i-its a long story"
He nods, seeing my teary eyes, "I apologize, i love the name" he says petting Yoonmin more.