Chapter 22: The end~

Taeyang, Jiyong, and I all went to the livingroom and sat down.
"Explain, please?" I say looking at them both.
Taeyang spoke first, "well, Y/N, ya see, we used to be part of a Kpop group name BIGBANG. This shirt here, its merch that we put out when we were formed into a group. We had five members, Me, G-dragon, T.O.P, Daesung, and Seungri" he explained quick, letting me catch the news easily.
My mouth opened, "no way!!"
Jiyong just smiled and blushed at my reaction.
"Yah, we were pretty famous, but we disbanded, we are to old to be doing all that jumping and rolling onstage anymore" he laughed and Taeyang hit his arm laughing.
I giggled at them and asked them to show me some songs.
They showed me songs named Loser, Haru Haru, Bad Boy. Good boy, and blue.
I was in awe, my husband, used to be a famous kpop singer.
We watched lots of "BIGBANG crack" and laughed at fan-made memes of the group.
They explained more about the group and what had happened.
I just nodded and listened, wanting to only hear more.
"Can I meet Daesung, T.O.P, and Seungri?" I ask.
Taeyang looks at me and his smile disappears.
"Well, uh, Daesung, moved to America, Seungri, he lives somewhere in Korea, I'm not sure where, and T.O.P, um, he, he is gone..." He spoke lower and put his head down at the end.
Jiyong looked at him in utter horror.
"W-WHAT!?" he screamed making Taeyang look up.
"Y-yah, you didn't hear? It was all over the news.." He said.
Jiyong was getting tears in his eyes and one rolled down his cheek quickly.
More following quickly after.
I got up and comforted him.
"H-how t-though?" He asked through sniffles.
"Bad car accident, he was thrown from his car and died on site" Taeyang spoke softly. Trying to soften the blow of the news.
Jiyong cried more.
Taeyang helped comfort him and we talked a bit more, avoiding bringing up other members.
After a few hours of talking about their band, I checked the time to find it was now 3am.
We have been Taeyang was yawning and Jiyong was almost passed out.
"Y-youngbae? Correct?" I look at him.
He nods, indicating I got his real name correct.
"If you'd like, you can sleep over, we have an extra bedroom for you, but, don't mess with anything in there" I say standing up.
"Yes, thank you, im much to tired to be driving around at this time, thank you, very much" he hugs me and I show him to the room, letting him lay in Jimin's old bed and he falls asleep fast.
I go back to the livingroom and get Jiyong, bringing him to our room.
We all sleep soundly, happily, safely.
Now that we have our lives situated, and correct. Now that we're ready for the arrival of the baby, and now that we've made plenty of friends, we can settle, and rest.
We can finally relax and not worry about a thing, we've got everything we need, in our forever home, with our amazing friends all around us.

The end•

~•~
A/N

Hi guys! I really hope you enjoyed my story, I'm sorry if it was boring ): I tried my best to make things interesting. Should I make a part two? With the baby already born? Comment what you think~ thank you all for the love and support, I love you all. Since I've ended this book now, I can prioritize "Cotton Candy" my Yoonmin fanfiction, please read that one too~ thank you!! I love you ❤❤

~•~