how/where you met

Stan

- A Football Game

   your brother played for the North Park High football team and you had gone to the homecoming game to cheer him on. stan saw you in the bleachers and started flirting with you shamelessly. he even made a bet with you. "if we win you have to go to homecoming with me. if your school wins, i'll go to homecoming with you."

Kyle

- His Temple

   Your parents had just gotten divorced and you had decided to live with your mother. Well, your mother moved to her hometown of South Park, Colorado and decided to convert back to the religion she was raised into, Judaism. When she brought you to the Jewish temple you had sat in front of a cute, redheaded boy. After the service { ??? I'm not jewish I'm sorry ahh } he stopped you. "hey, you must be new. i haven't seen you around before."

Kenny

- Raisins

   You just started working at Raisins a few days ago and since then, a certain perverted blond had been coming in every day. And everyday he sat at the same table so you would be his server. Day after day, you took his order and flirted with him ( since that was your job as a raisins waitress ). Finally, he worked up the nerve to say something to you besides his order. "Hey, did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass."

Cartman

- School

   you and cartman had known each other since kindergarten. lianne was also best friends with your mom so you ate dinner at the Cartman household a lot and vice versa. although he usually didn't talk to you, sometimes the two of you hung out together. once high school started, cartman and you began to talk more. most of your conversations revolved around his size... "aye, i swear i'm not fat (y/n). don't listen to those assholes."

Craig

- A School Play

   The school was doing a production of 'The Lion King' and Tricia was in it, so of course Craig promised her he'd go. But what he didn't know was that you were the lead. You were playing the character, Nala. Whenever you swept onto the stage, Craig's eyes were glued to you. After the play was over, Tricia ran over to Craig pulling him into a bonecrushing hug. Once you walked out of your "dressing room", Craig stopped you. "Hey (y/n), I'd be a much hotter Simba don't you think?"

Clyde

- The Cemetery

   clyde had gone there on mother's day to visit Betsy's grave. you were there to visit your ( family member )'s grave. ironically, the person you were visiting was buried right next to Betsy Donovan. you couldn't help staring at the cute boy who was no further than three feet away. fat tears rolled down his cheeks and he was murmuring something about how sorry he was. after about ten minutes he finally noticed you. "oh hey, cutie. what's a girl like you doing here?"

Tweek

- Tweek Bros. Coffee Shop

   tweek was working one winter morning when you and your friend came in for a hot beverage. there wasn't a line so he had no time to prepare before he had to talk to you two. he was shocked when you ordered a hot chocolate instead of coffee. he made your drinks and brought them to your table. on the napkin, underneath your drink, was his number written in shaky handwriting.

Token

- Battle of the Bands

   your band was competing against his. he saw you backstage, nervously wringing your hands together. you had seen his band play and they were no joke. to be honest you didn't care if you won or not, you just didn't want to make a fool out of yourself. token watched you for a minute before heading towards you. he held out his arm and a sharpie. "hey, can i have your autograph? i'm kind of a fan."

Damien

- through his father

   believe it or not his father introduced you two. your parents had made deals with him and satan thought you were just the cutest thing ever. satan brought damien to your house for dinner and boy was he shocked when you opened the door. his jaw practically dropped. throughout the night, he couldn't stop looking at you. "hey devil spawn, take a picture. it'll last longer."

Butters

- His Parents

   butters' parents didn't trust him home alone so they hired you to babysit him. yeah it was kind of weird babysitting someone your own age. but really you two just watched tv and played board games. it was just like hanging out with a friend. butters grew attached to you and actually misbehaved so his parents would keep you around. "I'd do anything to keep seeing you, (y/n)."

Comment your favorite south park character 👅

---

Mine's Craig tbh