first kiss

Stan

- Nervous

stan kept looking down at your lips and you knew he wanted to kiss you. the both of you were too nervous to make a move. suddenly, he leaned in his lips just barely touching the corner of your mouth.

Kyle

- Awkward

kyle had walked you to your front door and now he was talking up a storm. in the middle of his rambling you leaned up and smashed your lips to his. your noses bumped together but he didn't seem to care.

Kenny

- Lots of Tongue

kenny was hovering over you as you laid back on your couch. before you knew it, his lips were against yours and he was squeezing your ass to get you to part your lips. let's just say there's no spot in your mouth his tongue hasn't been.

Cartman

- Quick

while you were staring at the ground, he leaned over and gave you a quick peck leaving you with a red face.

Craig

- Slow

it wasn't a makeout session but it wasn't a quick peck either. your lips moved against his lazily. the kiss lasted about three minutes before you broke away.

Clyde

- Hot & Heavy

fingers tangled in hair, hands roaming bodies. you two were facing each other on your porch swing and you just...made out. when he finally pulled away your lips were swollen and bruised.

Tweek

- Sweet

tweek kissed you just as clyde made the winning touchdown at the game. it was a short kiss, only lasting about thirty seconds.

Token

- Passionate

token had just confessed his feelings for you and you were dumbfounded. token black...you? all you could think of doing was throwing your arms around him, pulling him into a kiss.

Damien

- Angry

you guys were fighting about some waiter who had been flirting with you. when damien had set the poor boy's sleeve on fire, you had yelled at him and helped the boy. now you two were arguing. finally, damien grabbed your face and smashed his lips to yours.

Butters

- Soft

his lips were soft. his hands were soft. you had gotten him to kiss you after you had won monopoly. he asked what prize you wanted and you leaned forward, connecting your lips.

Comment your birthday

---

October 29th 🎃