tv shows you binge watch together

Stan

- Law and Order: SVU

   he kind of likes the court scenes. plus he likes to murmur in your ear about how he'd never let anything like that happen to you.

Kyle

- The Big Bang Theory

   why? 1) sheldon 2) sheldon 3) sheldon 4) science?! kyle loves the sciencey parts and you love the jokes.

Kenny

- KUWTK

   he likes all of the drama and he likes to laugh at all the stupid things the Kardashians do. he also finds it amusing when you get a bit jealous because he has a thing for kylie.

Cartman

- Sons of Anarchy

   guns, drugs, and violence?! all in one?? of course cartman wanted in! you guy watched all seven seasons in one day. talk about commitment.

Craig

- Finding Carter

   you guys loved this show because of the drama as well. plus the characters were so relateable. craig threw a fit when they discontinued it.

Clyde

- the fosters

   you two love(d) the non-stop drama. both of you cried during most of the episodes.

Tweek

- Star Vs. The Forces of Evil

   yeah it's a disney cartoon but you two don't care. it's funny and childish and you two love watching it in a dark room where you guys can forget about the world.

Token

- Empire

   when you suggested empire, he thought it was a race thing. but it turned out to be a really good show. all the plot twists kept you on your toes.

Damien

- Supernatural

   he walked in on you watching it and your eyes were glued to the tv. it just so happened to be a sex scene with dean and damien could practically see the drool dripping from your mouth. now he watches it with you so you don't get too excited.

Butters

- The Vampire Diaries

   stefan who? believe it or not, he LOVES this show. he felt bad when elena picked damon.

Comment your favorite Netflix series

---

thirteen reasons why or fuller house 👀