couple songs

a/n I'm vv proud of this so thank oof_southpark for the request. ily b ❤

Stan

- two is better than one by boys like

girls ft. taylor swift

" i remember every look upon your face. the way you roll your eyes, the way you taste. you make it hard for breathing. 'cause when I close my eyes and drift away, i think of you and everything's okay. i'm finally now believing. then maybe it's true that i can't live without you. maybe two is better than one "

Kyle

- i wouldn't mind by taylor wood

" how lucky would I be to call you mine, i just hope you wouldn't mind. and people tell me they can see it, that we would be just perfect. but, everybody notices but you. so tell me...do you think about me,

like I think about you all the time? 'cause that would be alright. do you think about what it would be like if I was by your side? "

Kenny

- summer on you by prettymuch

" baby, i ain't got no money all i got is time and imma spend my time on you. but when they pay me and i can by the sunshine, take you away we'll drink champagne while holed up in a room "

Cartman

- hero/heroine by boys like girls

" i never thought that you could break me apart. i keep a sinister smile and a hole of my heart, you want to get inside then you can get in line. but not this time 'cause you caught me off guard. now I'm running and screaming. i feel like a hero and you're my heroine "

Craig

- MIA by why don't we

" if i got a day off, then it's date night. i've been saving this time, especially for you. that's our song on the radio and I call when I'm tryna request it for you.

usually, I don't give in so quick, what you done to me? all of a sudden, the time, missing you when you're next to me

and I don't have to play it cool "

Clyde

- steal my girl by one direction

" she be my queen since we were sixteen. we want the same things. we dream the same dreams, alright (alright) i got it all 'cause she is the one. her mom calls me love, her dad calls me son, alright (alright) "

Tweek

- lucky by jason mraz ft. colbie caillat

" they don't know how long it takes waiting for a love like this. every time we say goodbye i wish we had one more kiss

i'll wait for you. i promise you, I will

i'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

lucky to have been where I have been lucky to be coming home again "

Token

- mine by bazzi

" you so fuckin' precious when you smile. hit it from the back and drive you wild. girl, I lose myself up in those eyes.

i just had to let you know you're mine. hands on your body, i don't wanna waste no time. feels like forever even if forever's tonight. just lay with me, waste this night away with me. you're mine, i can't look away, i just gotta say i'm so fucking happy you're alive "

Damien

- love on fire by italiano brothers

" love is on fire! a burning heart because we have no need from the start it was love at first time no matter of time that I will make you mine "

Butters

- perfect two by auburn

" you can be the peanut butter to my jelly. you can be the butterflies i feel in my belly. you can be the captain and i can be your first mate. you can be the chills that i feel on our first date. "

Christophe

- i will follow you into the dark by death

cab for cutie

" no blinding light or tunnels to gates of white, just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark. if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied and illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs. if there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark "