would he cheat on you

Stan

 no. once stan puts all of his time and effort into your relationship, he's all about you and no one else.

Kyle

   no way. kyle would never cheat on anyone. 1) it's morally wrong and 2) he loves you and only you.

Kenny

   let's be honest: kenny probably would cheat on you. he might not tell you or he'll rub it in your face. there's no inbetween.

Cartman

   no. that would mean two people found cartman appealing and that would never happen. not in south park at least.

Craig

   no, he wouldn't. he doesn't even think about other girls. you're actually the only girl he talks to.

Clyde

   yes. but he'd feel bad and cry about it. he'd apologize to you profusely. and who wouldn't forgive crybaby clyde?

Tweek

   no! no! no! tweek thinks cheating is the ultimate sin. he really cares about you and could never betray you like that.

Token

   i don't think so. token would only spend time with one girl and that's you. he can't even think about being with another girl.

Damien

   probably not. he could if he wanted to but he doesn't want to. he doesn't think he could do better than you.

Butters

   I AM OFFENDED THAT YOU EVEN THOUGHT. butters could NEVER cheat on anyone.

Comment your favorite season

---

Summer 🌺