CHRISTOPHE DELORNE CATCH UP

How/Where You Met

- His House

   when he had first moved to south park, your mother had forced you to introduce yourself. she thrusted a plate of cookies into your hands and pushed you out of the house. of course, chris's mom was the one who opened the door.

   she invited you in, thanking you for the cookies. that's when christophe came down the stairs...with a shovel? he made eye contact with you, freezing instantly. "Who ze fuck are you? And why do you look like an angel? sent from ze god i don't believe in?"

First Date

- You Two Just Hung Out

   okay, chris isn't that romantic so you two wouldn't go on a date exactly. he'd probably invite you over or vice versa and you two would just talk about things. chris would talk about la resistance and you would talk about something you're equally as passionate about.

   when it's time for you to go home, he'd mumble something under his breath and peck you on the lips. afterwards, he'd act like nothing happened. "au revoir, (y/n)."

First Kiss

- surprising

   you were listening to him talk about la resistance, your eyes staring down at the cafeteria table in front of you. honestly, he was repeating things he had said for weeks now. there was nothing new about la resistance. you hadn't even realized that he had stopped talking until two fingers grasped your chin and tilted your head up.

   your eyes met his and chapped lips were pressed firmly against yours. he pulled away before you had time to respond. "sorry mademoiselle but it seemed like my talk of la resistance was boring you. so i had to find a way to get you interested again."

When He's Jealous

   christophe doesn't really get jealous. as long as the person doesn't get too handsy he's okay. once said person does go a little too far he steps in front of you, a dark look on his face. "back off you piece of merde." he'd growl, an arm stretched in front of you.

What He Calls You

   mon amour, ma princesse

Dirty Pick Up Lines

  he doesn't use dirty pick up lines.

Who Secretly Likes You

  stan

His Favorite Snapchat Filter

  the red, white, and blue flower crown

His Favorite Place To Kiss You

  neck

How He Smells

  a mix of sweat, dirt, and coffee

Who's The Most Affectionate

  you obv

would he cheat on you

  nah. he can't stand people as it is. you're the only person he truly likes enough to be intimate with.

What Sport(s) You Play

  softball and tennis

TV Show You Binge Watch Together

- younger

   i'll admit...you had to practically force him to watch this show with you. all the drama just wasn't for him. he's more into the violent tv shows. but once you got to the third or fourth season, he began to enjoy it.

Disney Couple You Two Are Most Like

  rapunzel and flynn from tangled

Pick Up Lines

  are your parents bakers? because you're a cutie pie.