|1|

Casey.

"Mom we haven't even met your boyfriend yet, and you want us to pretty much move in with him for five months-"
"You both will be meeting him and his friends tonight, and I promise if you're both uncomfortable for any reason, you will not be staying with him, I'll figure out something else."

Macey and I both exhaled; relieved that we at least wouldn't be forced.

"But, it would be nice if it worked because it's the easiest and cheapest way to do this while I'm at training and I trust Calum more than I would trust any nanny." She spoke, making us roll our eyes in unison.

"You two are identical in multiple ways, I swear even your brains are alike" she hummed before walking away.

"You both have about twenty minutes before we leave!" She yelled, dismissing herself.

"What are you wearing?" Macey asked me, making me shrug.

"Nike shorts and a long sleeve" I decided, not feeling like dressing up in the slightest.

"Good plan" she mumbled.

As we went into our room, I sighed, digging through my wardrobe.

I found my all black Nike shorts and my volley ball teams long sleeve.

I threw that on, slipping on my no show socks and black vans.

I brushed the knots out of my hair, putting on a little make up as Macey ran in, making me finish her braids.

"We're cute people"

"Mom makes cute babies" I agreed.

"You're both very right, I made a beautiful set of twins." Mom joined, looking to us both.

"Why are you both wearing shorts it's freezing outside-" "we always wear shorts" Macey said defensively.

"You're going to make my boyfriend think I'm a horrible mother" she groaned.

"Why would he think-" "he's a doctor, and you're both going to get sick, please change" she quickly spoke, before leaving.

I rolled my eyes, throwing Macey a pair of leggings before changing myself.

We then ran downstairs, which made my mom content enough.

I sat in the front as mom drove, Macey in the back.

"Okay girls, no switching names, do not confused them. Be respectful, they'll probably ask you questions-" "mom, we're sixteen, we know" Macey laughed, which made me smile as my mom looked to us.

"We won't embarrass you in front of your man" I rolled my eyes, which made her smile, squeezing my hand gently.

She pulled into a fucking gated community, which made Macey and I look to each other.

"Fuck" I laughed as we pulled into a driveway, looking at a nice ass house.

"Don't curse in front of them-" "pushing it" Macey quickly spoke as we stepped out.

Mom let herself into the house, Macey and I following awkwardly behind, touching the entire time.

"Calum!" A male on the couch immediately yelled as soon as he saw the three of us.

"Coming!" A distant voice yelled as my mom turned to us.

"Luke, these are my daughters Casey and Macey, girls this is Luke" she spoke, the blonde smiling to us politely

"Nice to meet you two" he spoke, looking at both of us as if trying to find a difference.

We watched three others racing down the stairs.

"Goddamn they look more alike in person" a red head smiled, looking at the two of us.

Macey intertwined our arms, both of us feeling pretty damn awkward.

"Girls this is Michael, Ashton and my boyfriend Calum, boys, my twins Casey and Macey"

We all exchanged small 'hi's and 'hello's

Calum and my mom immediately started talking, making Macey and I look to each other

"We deserve frozen yogurt after this shit-" "fucking definitely" Macey agreed with a nod.

"So, who's older?" Ashton smiled.

"Macey" I spoke, nodding to her, making him nod.

"By how long?" He asked.

"Three minutes" I spoke

"Damn Meghan, you were quick getting them out" Ashton immediately spoke, turning to our mom.

"They wanted their asses out."