|25|

Casey.

I hugged mom goodbye, feeling her squeeze me tightly.

"I love both of my girls evenly." She spoke into my shoulder.

She pulled away, looking to me.

"You can have the birth control- make sure the church doesn't find out and don't make me regret it" she breathed out, making me nod.

"Thank you" I spoke out, feeling her hug me again.

"Anything for my baby, make sure you send me pictures when you and Noah get together"

We all made a group hug, leaving after.

We went through security easily, Macey and I talking about how early it was as we waited on Calum- who was selected for a random pat search

Macey and I thought it was funny, Calum- not so much.

After listening to his complaints the entire way to the gate, Macey and I paid for his breakfast- which we had the nice choice of fruit cups or granola - therefore it wasn't too expensive.

We sat outside of the gates, waiting together patiently.

We soon got on, I got in the middle, immediately leaning onto Calum.

The flights went quick for all of us, due to us sleeping the entire two flights.

We landed in California, getting our luggage from baggage before meeting Ashton and Luke outside- seeing that it was probably around ten at night and I was no where near tired.

I hugged Luke quickly, feeling him squeeze me tightly.

"I missed you, I had no one to cuddle with during the night" he smiled.

"Ashton didn't join you?" I questioned, seeing Ashton immediately starting to laugh.

"He rejected the offer"

They drive us home- all of us talking about our trip and the snow and such.

We got home and Ashton and Luke went straight to bed.

I showered- leaving Calum and Macey to talk.

When I walked out I saw Macey on the bed, texting someone.

"So you and Noah are going to get lunch later this week?" She questioned.

"Ah, yeah- I think Friday" I spoke, seeing her nod.

"Could I join?" She shot back, and I felt myself tighten.

This was something I kinda honestly wanted to do on my own.

Which was weird

Two months ago I didn't even want to walk into a building alone and now- that's all I wanted.

"Sure" I spoke after some hesitation- hoping she'd get the hint.

"Thank you" she swiftly spoke back, entering the bathroom as I texted Noah.

Add Macey to our lunch plans- couldn't figure out how to tell her no.

We'll make the most out of it.

I went to Calum's room, plopping into bed beside him, seeing his wet- messy hair.

"Not tired?" He shot at me.

I gave him a slightly shrug, looking to him.

"We should take a road trip" I spoke, hearing him laugh lightly.

"A road trip?"

"Mhm" I hummed.

"Like a bonding experience" I finished.

"Where would we go Casey?" He laughed quickly

"I really wanna go to Yosemite, but Mom and Macey never want to" I spoke, watching his reaction- his face lighting up.

"You've never been?" He almost bounced.

"Only seen pictures"

"Oh my-" he almost immediately grabbed what looked like a planner off of the desk in his room, flipping through it.

"Okay- this weekend, me and you only- bonding trip to Yosemite, the entire weekend."

"I'm down."