|41|

"Meghan- get me a fucking towel- fast!" Calum yelled, causing mom to immediately panic, running to the bathroom

"You're okay, you're okay." Calum continually assured me, keeping his arm a certain way to where I couldn't turn my head to look to my collarbone.

I held his arm with one arm- the one that didn't hurt.

My mom brought him a towel, making him throw it over my shoulder.

"Okay honey, I need you to call michael and tell him that Casey broke her collar bone and that the bone came through and I need his help to get her to the hospital."

"No- the bone came through?" I panicked as he held me close to him.

"Yes baby but it's okay- just relax, I'm going to take care of you." He assured me, never loosening his grip.

Within seconds Ashton, Michael and Luke were here.

Mom was banging on Macey's door as they all moved the towel to look- making me not look so I didn't panic anymore.

"Calum she needs an ambulance" Michael spoke

"A car ride is going to be hell." He spoke.

"Call Richard."

Within minutes, we had very slowly and carefully moved downstairs, and I was in more pain than I would've ever imagined.

Calum.

Michael and I kept her elbow in the position that was most comfortable for her as she sat in the dining room chair- blood slowly saturating the towel over her shoulder.

Ashton made sure she kept her head towards him, staying relaxed and as calm as we could get her.

Macey ran down with Meghan, eyes wide.

Soon the ambulance was here, and Ashton carried her outside- Michael and I staying in exact position.

We got her into it, and we all immediately went into action- letting the paramedics only drive.

Ash got the iv in, Michael and I set a splint that would hold until we got there, and we hooked her to blood pressure and such- making sure she wasn't panicking herself.

We ran into the hospital, handling her ourselves- not letting any other doctors take over.

We all threw gloves on, getting rid of the towel before Michael and I gave each other a look.

"Book an OR for as soon as we can get it." Michael spat out.

We had a two hour wait- so we numbed the area- lodging gauze into the wound before surrounding the outer area with gauze- moving her to a more permanent room.

As Meghan held her- she cried her eyes out, scared of the thought of surgery.

I got a rag, gently wiping her neck and shoulder, getting the blood off of it.

Michael and I talked the surgery out with her- just telling her how we would place the rod to get the bone back in place- and we gave her a relaxer to calm the nerves.

I looked to Meghan

"You'll help her change?" I questioned

"How do I get her shirt off without hurting her?" She asked me, making me breathe out.

"You're going to have to cut it"

Luckily- it wasn't a shirt she loved too much.

She made all the boys leave- demanding that I stay, and she never let my hand go.

We threw the shirt away, grabbing a gown and working with her arm to her it on.

Her bralette strap was soaked in blood- which made her whine

"This was my favorite one." She announced- knowing the nurses were going to end up cutting it off.

"I'll buy you a new one princess." Meghan spoke- kissing her head gently.

Michael and I soon had to leave to prep, so we spoke to her once more

"You'll be fully aware the next time we see you- we're going to talk to you- everything is going to be perfect, and then you're just going to nap, okay baby?" He explained- making her nod slowly.

We both have her forehead kisses before leaving.

I squeezed Macey's hand, kissing Meghan quickly

"I'll see you both in about an hour"

Casey.

Soon nurses were taking me away from mom- which I wasn't happy about.

She gave me multiple forehead kisses before Macey gently squeezed my hand

"I'll see you soon baby"

We went into a freezing cold room, and that's where they cut my bra off- which they apologized multiple times about.

"Okay hun, move to the bed for me, my friend Nick is going to help you, okay?" She spoke, making me nod.

The guy pretty much lifted most of my weight as I just guided myself onto the other table, letting him help me lay completely flat.

The girl and Nick lowered the gown pretty much just to where you couldn't see my boobs.

Electrodes were hooked to me, and a nurse held my hand firmly, assuring me that I was okay.

I soon heard my boys voices- seeing them soon beside me

Calum.

I took the nurses spot, holding her hand gently as she laid flat, blankets covering her but yet her hands were still shaking.

"Okay princess, before you sleep I'm just going to start slowly taking to gauze away, okay?" Michael spoke, making her nod, her head falling straight towards me.

I watched as he pulled the gauze- the bleeding not half as bad as it was before.

"Okay baby, you ready to take a nap?" He smiled to her, holding her other hand.

"Don't leave me, okay?" She spoke, making me smile immediately.

"I would never princess" I spoke

"And get my ring from that nurse- she took it" she spoke- worried about too much for these moments.

"Just relax princess- everything going to be perfect, okay?" Michael spoke

"I love you guys" she spoke

"We love you too baby" I spoke, wiping a tear that had fell from her eyes as Michael gave the anesthesiologist started slowly giving her the medicine

After he put it all in- he tilted he head lightly, putting the mask over her nose and mouth.

She squeezed my hand a little tighter- making me rub her arm gently.

"Night baby"