|2|

We sat at their dining room table, all eyes on Macey and I, answering any question they shot our way.

"Why does she talk more than you?" Calum asked me with a smile.

I shrugged light, not being able to fight my smile.

"I just don't" I laughed

"Casey has always been less vocal, she's pretty quiet, she gets more talkative when she's comfortable though" our mom smiled, which made Macey nudge me lightly, earning a nudge back.

"Do you two fight?" Michael asked.

"We're identical, why would we fight ourselves?" I spoke, which made him smile.

"I don't know, sometimes I annoy myself- maybe that's just me though." He laughed, which made us all laugh towards him.

"No they're perfect partners in crime" mom smiled, sending us a wink from across the table.

At eleven, Macey and I were more than ready to go home, but mom and the boys were still in the dining room, talking and laughing loudly at each other.

Macey and I sat at their bar in their kitchen, leaning onto each other tiredly.

"Tired?" Calum smiled as he entered, leaning against the counter as we nodded in unison.

"You guys can go to my room if you want- you might actually end up staying, your mom pulled out her wine" he spoke almost sympathetically towards us.

We denied the offer, hoping out mom would only have a glass and we wouldn't end up sleeping in a strangers bed.

We
Were
Wrong

Calum carried our passed out mom up the stairs around one in the morning, Luke turning towards Macey and I and letting out a small laugh.

"Come on, I'll find you two some clothes and show you the showers."

We followed the tall blonde through the big house silently and into a room- which I assumed was his own.

"Okay, these are going to be huge on you two because you're both pretty damn small" he spoke, throwing shirts to us, which Macey caught for us both.

"Good enough?" He breathed out.

"Good enough" I nodded, which made him smile.

He led us away again, into another room.

"This is our guest room, the shower is right there, I hope you two don't mind sharing a bed, if you need anything else, you know where my room is" he spoke.
"Thank you" I smiled as Macey set her items onto a wardrobe.

"Dibs on first shower" she grinned, making me roll my eyes.

"So you guys don't need anything?" Luke asked one more time.

"No thank you" we spoke in unison, which made him smile before leaving the room, making me shut the door.

Macey showered as I sat on the bed, staring out the window, towards the street lights.

There was a knock

"Come in" I quickly spoke, making the door open, a smiling Calum entering.

"Comfortable?" He spoke, leaning against the end of the bed.

"Yeah, we're good" I smiled

"I know Luke told you two this already, but if you need anything at all, we're down the hall and upstairs, no one would mind helping you, so just ask anyone you find" he smiled.

I nodded, "thank you, we appreciate it" I spoke for the two of us, making him smile.

"Question" he smiled as he turned, walking away from me.

I raised my eyebrows, seeing his smile

"Which one are you?" He laughed, making me laugh.

"Casey" I confirmed

"So quiet and dimples is Casey, louder and no dimples is Macey?" He spoke.

"Perfect" I smiled, which made him nod.

"See you two in the morning, night girls" he spoke loud enough to where Macey could hear before pulling the door shut.

I showered after Macey, joining her in the bed.

After about ten minutes of laying silently, we looked to each other.

"Are you as hungry as I am?" She spoke, making me laugh.

"Of course I am."