|19|

Calum.

She ended up having a full blown anxiety attack in my arm, which I immediately gave her a relaxer to, wanting to stop it as quickly as I could.

I rubbed her hair gently as she calmed down from it.

"It makes my chest hurt" she cried.

"I know princess" I breathed into her, shushing her quietly- telling myself that I needed to prescribe her some anxiety medicine.

I ended up carrying her bridal style to Macey's room- where she was sleeping peacefully, fluids being forced into her system.

I laid Casey on the couch, paging michael.

I covered her body up with a blanket, seeing that she was already asleep.

Michael bounced in cheerfully.

"Her ankle is even swelling- I think she's been doing too much" I breathed out, seeing him nod lightly.

He managed to take off her brace, and elevate her knee without waking her.

We got cooling rags, wrapping her knee with them.

I kissed her head gently, making him smile.

"Regretting volunteering to be a dad for five months?" He laughed

"Not yet, they've gotta hit me a lot harder than this" I smiled

"So you're dealing with two twin girls- one who has ovarian cysts and can't get birth control, one who is severely dehydrated, they've both been in a car accident together, and now they're fighting and you're halfway through your second month" he smiled.

"Yeah- sounds like you're doing great to me." He made fun of me, letting out a laugh.

"Shut up, it's just- bad luck" I laughed.

"Well get ready, because the periods will be looping back around next week"

"Please. Don't remind me."