|24|

Over the next few days, I did try my hardest to forgive Macey and allow things to go back to normal, but it was extremely hard for me.

But now, Noah and I were texting regularly- which gave me something to look forward to when I go home.

The last day we were with our mom, Macey was in the shower, I was on the couch with mom and Calum, I decided to test my luck

"Can I get birth control?" I spoke out, seeing my mom almost immediately look to me.

"Now Casey, why would I let you do that?" She spat out.

"I mean- you paid for Macey's abortion, I'm not going to have sex mom- strictly for the cysts-" "I've answered this question Casey" she breathed out, which immediately pissed me off.

"I'm just glad to know that God is okay with murdering defenseless babies but isn't okay with relieving my pain." I mumbled, standing to walk away from them, but she caught my arm.

"Casey May- you can not even begin to imagine the amount of pain Macey has went through- and you know my reasonings behind the abortion. My decision about your birth control is final, are we clear?"

I looked to Calum before back to my mom.

Maybe it's because I was still emotional and bleeding- but a tear fell.

"So just because you haven't felt my pain means that it's not bad enough for some help?" I laughed lightly, quickly wiping the tear.

She seemed to have softened at the face of me crying.

"She needs the birth control" Calum chimed in, which made moms jaw seem to clench.

"Both of you- I've made my decision. I will not have another daughter pregnant." She spat out, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"So Macey ruined my fucking chances at something that will help me?" I almost yelled, causing her to quickly shush me.

"You know, the more I look at it" I laughed lightly.

"Nothing has changed from when I was twelve, still the same old fucking favoritism- and I'm so sick of this bullshit!" I yelled, immediately walking to Macey's and I's room, throwing myself into the bed.

Calum.

She had a fucking point- one that couldn't even be argued against.

"Fucking hell" Meghan breathed out, covering her face as Macey walked out from the shower.

"Is it just me or is Casey extra hormonal this period?" She shot out.

"You stay in here, I'm going to talk to her." I spoke, motioning to the couch, leaving the two of them.

I went into their bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

I crawled into bed with her, going completely under the sheets like she was- letting the darkness of the sheets take over us.

"This is nice- it's kinda like a- haunted house" I mumbled, and I could almost see her smiling through the darkness.

"Just no ghosts" her voice spoke quietly.

"None that we know of" I shot back, seeing her turn towards me.

"You believe in ghosts?" She asked me.

"I mean- I don't have any proof, but I feel like they're real" I spoke, making her nod.

"I don't know what I believe" she spoke.

"It'll come to you the older you get" I mumbled to her, pulling her closer to me.

"Was I wrong about the favoritism?" She asked me.

I squeezed her lightly

"I don't think so, princess." I admitted to her.

"What do you think I did to deserve-" "nothing at all Casey" I mumbled towards her, kissing her forehead.

"But listen" I spoke

"As much as they may favorite Macey over you"

"Between you and I"

"You'll always be my favorite girl"

"Don't just say that to make me feel better" she spoke quietly.

"Who said I was just saying it?" I shot at her, feeling her shrug.

"I can't be your favorite girl- like maybe a top five-" I laughed lightly

"Well- let's see" I spoke

"I could be in the living room, sitting with my girlfriend who I won't see for another three months" I spoke simply

"But instead- I'm happily holding you- what's that tell you?"

"That tells me that you just wanna make sure Ashton doesn't replace you as my favorite"