|26|

Friday.

"It's going to go great- you two are going to get along perfectly." Calum assured me after I asked him, multiple times if he was sure I should do this.

Therefore Macey and I manned up, and we got out of the car, going into the cafe we agreed to meet at for lunch.

We got a booth, knowing he wasn't here yet, and I texted him- informing him that we were here.

"My favorite twins." A voice soon said, a male- who was the same as in pictures my mom showed me- slid into the other side of the booth, a wide smile on his lips.

"Hi" I was the first to speak.

"Hi" he spoke back in the same tone.

"It's weird- seeing you in person" Macey spoke, and he nodded slowly.

"Yeah- imagine how I feel, I've been getting pictures of you guys since you were two" he grinned.

We all talked the entire lunch.

And honestly, I loved it.

His personality was so similar to the both of ours- and he just- he cared for us, and he made it so very obvious.

Macey ran to the bathroom, leaving Noah and I, which made him smile.

"We share the dimples" he pointed out, flashing his own to me, which made me smile.

"It's the good genes" I smiled, hearing him immediately laugh

"Tell me about yourself, Casey"

I froze, he could tell the difference between us.

"How'd you know I was Casey?" I asked, making him give me a "really?" Look.

"I get pictures of you both once a week- I know the difference" he nodded, and I was just- blown away.

"Why didn't they tell me about you sooner?" I questioned.

"The fear of how you'd react" he spoke simply.

"Macey took it much worse than you did" he spoke.

I raised my eyebrows at the mention of her.

"I have a feeling she's not the biggest fan of me" he mumbled.

"I wouldn't say that" I spoke, being honest with him.

"I don't know" he sat back, seeming to think.

"She just seems- stiff almost" he hummed, making me shrug lightly.

"It's probably just the thought of meeting you- the more we hang out- the more she'll relax" I spoke, making him nod lightly.

"I hope she likes me" he smiled.

"She has no reason not to"

We have hugs and quick "see you soon" speeches before we all left.

As soon as we got into the car with Calum and Luke, Macey pissed me off