|31|

Casey
two months later

"Wait, we're moving out?" Macey spoke for me as Calum and my mom sat in front of us.

They both nodded

"We just signed the papers for a house right down the street from the boys" Calum informed us.

"So you wouldn't live with the boys anymore?" I asked, almost disappointed that I wouldn't see them as often.

"No, I wouldn't, but we'll see them every night- I can almost promise you" Calum laughed.

"I mean- I'm down" Macey shrugged.

They both looked to me

"You already signed the papers, it's not like we have much of an option" I laughed, seeing them nodding slightly, knowing I was right.

"We're starting from scratch" mom spoke

"You two will get the bedroom of your dreams."

About two weeks later we met up with the people who were remodeling our house- making it our "dream house"

We each had our own people assigned to us, and I had a lady and a male who were extremely nice.

We sat in the land room my mom introduced as mine, looking around.

"Not much to fall in love with, yeah?" The girl laughed.

"No, not really" I laughed back.

"Well, let's use some imagination"

They both asked me so many questions about what I liked and such.

"So, what I'm thinking" the male spoke.

"You already have a started bay window, I'm going to cut further into the wall- extending it long enough to where we can fit your bed in the area perfects, draping some curtains- making it all pretty, using your favorite color baby blue as a comforter." He explained, making me nod slowly.

"Over here" he spoke, traveling across the room.

"We're going to get you a white dresser to go along with the aesthetic, we'll put your tv on the wall- get you some cute fake plants to just decorate" he spoke, looking to the closet.

"Now the closet doesn't have doors, I'm thinking maybe mirror doors, how's that sound?" He questioned.

"Yeah- that sounds good" I laughed quickly, making him nod.

"We'll put a huge white love sac in that corner just to fill in the area- get you some greyish- brownish wood floors and get you some light grey walls, sounds good?" He smiled.

I couldn't picture this in my head- at all.

"Sounds pretty good" I laughed.

"Now- the bathroom is what needs the work" he laughed, us all going into it.

"Now, what do you think of when I say bathroom" he spoke.