Ch.2

It's weird, isn't it? That I feel more at home in someone else's house than my own. That I enjoy the family I never got to actually experience. That I enjoy sleeping under the same roof as the man I'd like to have sex with.

"Kaitlynn dear will you be fine here while we go pick up Jared," Mary asked grabbing her keys off the counter. "Yes ma'am I'll be fine" She smiled and walked out the door with Shay right behind her. "Don't be naughty while I'm gone" Brad smirked, and he swiftly closed the door. I don't know if he's kidding or serious, but the way he's speaking to me turns me on. He's acting as if he partially controls me.

I heard the door open, and I pad my way downstairs while smiling. "Yeah, it was fun-" His eyes fall on me, and a smirk forms on his face. "If it isn't Kaitlynn. Come give daddy some love" He patted his cheek watching me. I wouldn't lie he looks exactly like Brad, and I've used that to my advantage a few times. They are the same height, eye color, athletic build. He's a year older than me, but he's nice. I'm shy around him, but that's unbelievable considering how many times he's seen me naked. I look down and walk over to him. He reaches for my hand and twirls me in a circle. "God, you're sexy" The next thing I know is he dipped me and placed a kiss to my lips. A sweet kiss, but it was also needy. "JARED" Mary screeched as he stood me back up. "Jared Allen go to your room right now" She glared, and he laughed reaching for my hand. "Kaitlynn care to join me" He shot me a wink. "Jared go now" Brad snapped and his entire face changed. " Why do you get all the fun" Jared growled before heading up the stairs, and slamming his door.

"M-Mrs. Barrett, it's fine" I squeaked looking down. "Kaitlynn he can't always treat you like that. He needs to decide if he likes you or not" I looked down a bit embarrassed, and she hugged me. "It's okay sweety it's not your fault" I nodded wrapping my arms around her. She was so great, and I felt bad for having a crush on her husband. I was also using her stepson for my own sexual fantasies. Suddenly feeling guilty I decided I should go home for a few days.

If you don't mind I'm going to go home a few days" I answered, and she smiled nodding. "Only if you want to" I rushed upstairs to grab my things. I packed and told Shay I'd see her soon. When I got to the bottom Brad looked a bit upset. "You're leaving," He asked. I felt him get closer to me, and his hand moved to my hair. "I have a match in two days why don't you come to watch me" I looked up at him shocked, and he smiled. "You want me to watch you"

"Yeah the girls can't make it, and I'm going to need someone to congratulate me" I smiled, and nodded. "I'll be there for sure" He smiled walking over to his soccer bag. He pulled his practice jersey out and handed it to me. "Wear it. You'll be my good luck charm" I bit my lip and took it from him. "Thank you" He kissed my cheek, and opened the door for me. "I'll see you then" He can't think I'd miss this. "I'll be there"

I'm going to a soccer game. Not any soccer game, but Brad Barrett's soccer game. He wants me to wear his shirt. This is way too much for me. I'm going to explode I have to tell someone. I rush home, and when I get there I see my brother Matt on the couch. "BRAD INVITED ME TO HIS SOCCER GAME" I squealed jumping on the couch next to him. "So his family goes all the time" He shrugs, and I pull out the shirt. "His family won't be there, and he wants me to wear this. He also said I'll be his lucky charm" Matt looked down at my shirt and was shocked. "Kaitlynn Mary doesn't even wear his shirt," He said shocked, and I nodded. "I KNOW" He looked up at me, and frowned. "Kaitlynn you're going to get yourself in trouble" I shook my head and grabbed my bag. "Can't get in trouble if nothing is happening" He smiled over at me. "If you think nothing will be happening you're insane" I laughed while skipping off to my room.

He thinks I'll get in trouble how crazy? Is it my fault Mary hasn't worn his shirt? No, it isn't she might just not like it. I've actually never seen her wear anything of his, but it might be her thing. I place the jersey on my desk and smile. "I'll be there" I smile to myself as I text Shay back and forth about how she's going on a date with this boy she met. I'm so happy for her, but a part of me wishes I could tell her about her dad. Yes, it's wrong everyone says that but why? Is it because he's older than me. Age is only a number after you turn 18 anyways. I don't care what people think, and I don't care what people say.

If Brad Barrett likes me there's not a chance in hell I'd pass up his offer.