Ch.17

Taylor and I have just been being lazy a lot lately. He goes to work, and then comes home to me. We've been talking about starting a family soon.

His phone was going off nonstop every few minutes, but he said it was just work stuff nothing to worry about.

"We should go on a date" I screeched excited our dates are always so much fun. We haven't had one in a while since he's been working, but I wasn't going to miss this chance. He urged me to start getting ready, while he went out real quick.

He was being a little weird, but I brushed it off. His phone rings and he glances at it, and silents it. "Brad" I ask, and he nodded. "Yeah, but he's not ruining tonight" He mumbled. "I'm going out really quick but I'll pick you up" He kissed my cheek hurrying out the door. He's sneaky even though he has been sick he is taking me out.

Taylor had gone to the doctors just to make sure everything was fine. He got a clean bill of health, but they sent his blood work off. All we needed were the results, but knowing him he was probably just overworked.

I hurried upstairs, and started fixing my hair. I was leaving it wavy down my back. I ran around grabbing my makeup bag. I applied some, but not a lot. He still hadn't told me what we were doing. I opened the closet doors, and grabbed my purple skinny's, and black shirt.. I also grabbed a creme colored cardigan, and my black pumps. Slipping them on my body, and glancing at myself in the mirror. I added a pair of earrings, and a clutch. I actually looked nice.

The door bell sounded, and I huried down the stairs opening the door. The frown on my face showed my disappointment. "Taylor asked me to bring you" I looked between Martin and the car. "Fine" He grabbed my hand walking me to the car. "Will you tell me what he has planned" I asked, and he laughed. "I can't, but I'll let you know it's insane. I wouldn't even pull what he is about to do" I sighed sitting there, and I was thinking of where we could be going.

The White sand and ocean came into view while he was driving. "We're going to the beach" I asked shocked, and he smiled. "Indeed we are" He laughed pulling into the spot. It was still daylight, and sunset is in about an hour or two. "Come on" Martin yelled pulling me out. I got out, and followed him out on to the beach.

"Yes you got her here in one piece" Taylor shouted, and I jumped into his arms. "The beach" I asked shcoked, and he smiled. "It's a special place for you so I thought it'd be nice" I nodded kissing him . "Alright boys let us start this" Martin clapped music had started, and food was being passed around. "You didn't invite Brad" I asked, and he shook his head. "Good" His smile widened, and he kissed my shoulder.

The hour went by with us laughing, and joking around. The music was great the song started to change, and Taylor jumped up. "Come on" He pulled me away from the guys, and started swaying with me. I know the song, it ws Stay With Me. The only difference was it was Taylor singing. "I recorded it" He smiled swaying with me . I was in a daze as he spun me in the sand laughing. He glanced towards the sun smiling.

"Kaitlynn I know I'm crazy, and you've been through so much. It's that you always come running back to me haven't you seen. I promised myself that I wouldn't get sappy, but I love you. I love you more than anything, and I want to love you for as long as I have." He took a breath but I was almost in tears. "I told my parents I'd only marry once, and it would be to the girl of my dream. Little did I know you were her all along. Kaitlynn Michelle will you make me that happiest man on earth and marry me." He was on his knee, and a diamond ring was between his fingers. The tears fell down my face.

"Yes" I whispered, and he looked a bit shocked. "What" I lauighed shaking my head. "Yes yes yes" I shouted, and he slipped it on my finger. He pulled me into a kiss, and I could have literally died right there.

"She said yes" He yelled, and the boys all looked just as shocked.I pulled his face back to mine, and smiled. "Taylor I love you" I whispered.

"Kaitlynn I'll always love you"